• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

40K Daemons Inorganic Physiology

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbaddonTheDisappointment

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
This should be simple enough, Daemons should have type 1 inorganic physiology because they're no more made of physical matter in reality than they are in the Warp (aka where they're made of pure Warp energy)

Source: Codex: Chaos Daemons (8th Edition); pg 7

Pages effected:

It is redundant deamons are already conceptual beings. Abstract existence already covers it
This would be for their material keys/avatars, not their Warp keys. Also just realized Vashtorr has AE in his first key should probably be in his second.

Last edited:
I mean, Warp is not organic matter, it's just a type of energy rare even in Materium, so you should specify how exactly it works in the profile.

inorganic phisy (Type 1. While they are in material realm, Deamons exist as Warp energy, howerver, they are now physical and can be damaged by normal means)

Yeah kinda surprised this wasnt on the profiles beforehand but hey shit happens lol, agree with the change obviously. Nice work Abby.

This should be simple enough, Daemons should have type 1 inorganic physiology because they're no more made of physical matter in reality than they are in the Warp (aka where they're made of pure Warp energy)

Source: Codex: Chaos Daemons (8th Edition); pg 7

Pages effected:

I think you should change this since Vhastorr is obviously not called Skarbrand, just adjusting the grammar

something like this should be

Self-Sustenance (Type 1, 2, and 3; Being a purely immaterial creature, Vhastorr has no requirements to his eternal existence[4]),

I think you should change this since Vhastorr is obviously not called Skarbrand, just adjusting the grammar

something like this should be

Self-Sustenance (Type 1, 2, and 3; Being a purely immaterial creature, Vhastorr has no requirements to his eternal existence[4]),
Welp that’s my fault for copying and pasting lmfao. I’ll fix it along with the AE thing.

This is fine, but being honest since so many powers are based on their warp nature wouldn't it be better to just make a general daemon physiology page and then update that when needed?
Psycho was working on that a while back but uh I think he forgot. I got a bunch of the powers plus scans and gave them to him so depends on when he wants to finish up his page I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back