• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

4-B Kaguya (this is useless and I'm wasting my time 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥)

IT Kaguya is currently 5-B, 4-C over time with ETSO by scaling to recreating the dimension. I went a step back and calculated the total energy contained in a TSO of that size.

The new results are 4-B overtime, high 5-A combat applicable.

Basically IT Kaguyas AP goes from this
Planet level (Kaguya would be putting at least this much energy per second into her Expansive Truth Seeker Orb[Note 2]), up to Star level overtime with Expansive Truth Seeker Orb (Kaguya's Expansive Truth Seeker Orb was going to recreate a dimension with a star in it over a period of time)
To this
Brown Dwarf level (Kaguya would be putting at least this much energy per second into her Expansive Truth Seeker Orb), up to Solar System level overtime with Expansive Truth Seeker Orb (Kaguya's Expansive Truth Seeker Orb was going to destroy a dimension with a star in it over a period of time)
Or something like that, idk. Basically just swapping the current calc for the new calc 🤷‍♂️

Votes:
Agree (the correct option):
Disagree (the cringe option):
Neutral (achieves nothing, just like this thread):

Nah you see, it's wrong because Naruto can't get past Planet Level

But fr, I don't see anything wrong if the calc is accepted.

Dont TSO have like EE? Why should the energy of them destroying a forest be considered if they dura neg?

It seems to be a bit of an assumption to me that the user of the Truth-Seeking Orbs is incapable of making them bigger without putting more chakra / energy into them?

We've seen how the users of the Truth-Seeking Orbs can reshape them and freely increase their volume like when Obito made massive constructs out of his.

So I'm not fully convinced that Kaguya creating a Solar System sized Truth-Seeking Orb like this means that she has to be outputting Brown Dwarf levels of AP with every second that it is growing.

Dont TSO have like EE? Why should the energy of them destroying a forest be considered if they dura neg?
The way the databook puts it sounds more like the energy inside of them is enough to obliterate a forest rather than the TSO itself. The databook even notes the chakra in the TSO is condensed to support this further.

It seems to be a bit of an assumption to me that the user of the Truth-Seeking Orbs is incapable of making them bigger without putting more chakra / energy into them?

We've seen how the users of the Truth-Seeking Orbs can reshape them and freely increase their volume like when Obito made massive constructs out of his.

So I'm not fully convinced that Kaguya creating a Solar System sized Truth-Seeking Orb like this means that she has to be outputting Brown Dwarf levels of AP with every second that it is growing.
I never found this particularly convincing either tbh.

Also, last I checked, we were only calculating the dimension being recreated because the destruction bit was EE, right? Or did the standards on that change while I was away.

TSOs can expand, but there's no evidence Kaguya does so, or even that she can with the ETSO.
Although honestly that would probably yield higher results via KE.
The issue is that the only way to say she's doing something else is to create a completely baseless assumption like Kaguya moving the TSO around for whatever reason. Which would yield completely different (likely higher ngl) results.
But we can't calc those because like I said, it's a completely baseless assumption.

I never found this particularly convincing either tbh.

Also, last I checked, we were only calculating the dimension being recreated because the destruction bit was EE, right? Or did the standards on that change while I was away.
The calc doesn't focus on the destruction of the dimension but on the size of the TSO.
Basically the databook tells us small TSO = X value.
So the calc is just small value*big TSO = energy inside of big TSO

@DavidTPPM

I think your argument is quite convincing. However, I have the feat rated much higher than this. I’m fine with agreeing for now until I finalize my arguments. Don’t forget to include the value from creation as well, since the ETSO was going to both destroy and create.
Energy from destroying a dimension with a star
Plus Energy from creating a dimension with a star

Basically it make no sense to say Kaguya will take 15 years to destroy her dimensions and 15 years to create them again. Thus, we will be assuming that she is doing both in the span of 15 years.

Note - what is important here is the energy required to perform both feat in the span of 15 years.

Also
@DavidTPPM

I think your argument is quite convincing. However, I have the feat rated much higher than this. I’m fine with agreeing for now until I finalize my arguments. Don’t forget to include the value from creation as well, since the ETSO was going to both destroy and create.
Energy from destroying a dimension with a star
Plus Energy from creating a dimension with a star

Basically it make no sense to say Kaguya will take 15 years to destroy her dimensions and 15 years to create them again. Thus, we will be assuming that she is doing both in the span of 15 years.

Note - what is important here is the energy required to perform both feat in the span of 15 years.
Also, is Kaguya EE resistant? As she would have to resist her own attack.

Probably they do it via putting energy too. It would be nonsense if they were capable of increasing volume as they want without putting any energy.

Back