• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

4-A(?) Anankos 3: Chipwrecked

Grima, Medeus, and Naga are all clearly above Anankos via lore statements. But "Destroying Worlds" I still find very vague. If you can elaborate if each and every one of those "Worlds" or "Dimensions" are universes, then I might be able to reconsider. "My Castle" being a parallel world might be a start though I think World would refer the fact that it's located in planet earth which is located in the Universe.

Grima, Medeus, and Naga are all clearly above Anankos via lore statements. But "Destroying Worlds" I still find very vague. If you can elaborate if each and every one of those "Worlds" or "Dimensions" are universes, then I might be able to reconsider. "My Castle" being a parallel world might be a start though I think World would refer the fact that it's located in planet earth which is located in the Universe.
It's also called a dimension, and has it's own space-time

OKay, so Astral Plane is a dimension with a different flow of time and space, and described as parallel to the "World/Dimension" that My Castle is located in. Implying it's mirroring the body of space which would be Universal by nature. Okay, I see where Universal comes from in that regard.

While every use of the word "World" is used to describe a universal space-time in the main game, it's also used this way consistently throughout the DLC, including from the Rainbow Sage himself like in Royal Royale

By the way, I recently asked for a translation of the Rainbow Sage's line in Japanese, and its this:

わしは、あまりにも長く生きすぎた・・・
これ以上生されば、やがて重い、人々に災いをもたらす存在へと成り果ててしまうであろう。

だから、元より死ぬつもりであったのだ。

お前さんたちに与える力を最後にな。

I've lived for too long...

Any longer, and I will become a gloomy person who will bring misfortune to others.

Thus I have always planned to die.

The last thing I want to do is to give you my power.

That sucks, I suppose I'll look through the Fates scripts once again, I believe there's also a statement of Anankos potentially destroying the world

Back