• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

3rd key for Shirohige

PsychoWarper

Bronze Supporter
So this is more of a discussion about this idea that could lead to it being implanted but imo Whitebeard should gain a 3rd key which would be a “Marineford” key.

We clearly hear from several people and see for ourselves that WBs health is deteriorating at an alarming rate and his power and various other attributes are also weakening during MF.

Some might argue that Old WB = MF WB but we hear several times that Old WB, when relatively healthy and on his meds, is comparable to Primebeard at least in terms of physical power but during Marineford due to his illness’, having been off his life support and meds for a few days, his abilities are decreasing.

This would also add a weakness for Old WB as if hes forced to fight for to long hed start to deteriorate into MF WB.

Last edited:
Bro I hate you.

Do you know why I hate you?

Because I was deadass just typing this up.

But regardless, I agree

Tbf it could be argued that since he preformed that feat at the very beginning of MF that he hadnt deteriorated as much so you could maybe still classify that as Oldbeard.

Disagree with the weaknesses but aside from that I agree with the rest. Whitebeard only got that weak via enduring a heart attack and so forth, if anything its like Okita's tuberculosis from Fate. He's prone to heart attacks and moments of weakness, which leave him open to attacks.

Disagree with the weaknesses but aside from that I agree with the rest. Whitebeard only got that weak via enduring a heart attack and so forth, if anything its like Okita's tuberculosis from Fate. He's prone to heart attacks and moments of weakness, which leave him open to attacks.
I mean but Oldbeard became MF WB due to his failing health, so theoretically ahould he be forced into a prolonged foght without help or his meds he should start to feel the same health issues.

Wouldn't he still have the same statistics tiers though? Meaning: Is this really necessary?

Wouldn't he still have the same statistics tiers though? Meaning: Is this really necessary?
I think it is. Oldbeard and Primebeard are both 26 TT, but MF WB who's getting sicker by the minute scales to 14 TT, for battering akainu and taking his magma punches.

But hes noted as being unable to do things he’d normally be able to, cant dodge as efficiently, his haki is far weaker and he surprisingly has less Stamina.

Plus you could honestly argue that MF WB is 14 TT rather than the 26 TT his other two forms hold.

Whitebeard actually wanted to die in marineford and held back because of his crew and also because he wanted to die... Which is why old Whitebeard didn't do planetary feats
4RxX5q.gif

I have mixed feelings around Whitebeard's scaling overall.

I could see this being a replacement for the current old Whitebeard key, but I don't much see the points in both of them at once.

I was Thinking of This Last Night, MF Whitebeard just Sucks he doesn't do anything until Ace dies, apart from Tsunami feats Even his Durability is also very odd, he doesn't even have any durability Feats there, Admiral's Feats shouldn't count because there's more Durability Negation even a Nameless Fooder sticks a sword in his body.

I have mixed feelings around Whitebeard's scaling overall.

I could see this being a replacement for the current old Whitebeard key, but I don't much see the points in both of them at once.
You realize WB when first arriving to MF, is different from him at the end of marineford, it’s obviously there. I don’t see what mixed feelings you have, when’s there’s literal 3 6-B calcs for him.

You realize WB when first arriving to MF, is different from him at the end of marineford, it’s obviously there. I don’t see what mixed feelings you have, when’s there’s literal 3 6-B calcs for him.
I don't trust the method for them, but that's a different topic.

Whitebeard at the end of Marineford is obviously different, but is it enough to justify a key?

Whitebeard at the end of Marineford is obviously different, but is it enough to justify a key?
I don’t know what you mean by the method.
I believe it is, because he clearly got weaker in AP and his durability.

Last edited:

Also if you have a problem with the method, then try to make a crt on it unless you don’t have a huge problem.

Whitebeard at that moment has weaker (if not none at all) Haki, is slower, less AP, etc.

Why are we debating giving him a key?

Well, I do not mind. I am just not sure if it is necessary.

Well, somebody well-informed can add it if they wish.

Can his page please be unlocked?

Back