• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

3D Toriel page add.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 16409

Adding the 3D Toriel page since she's canon.
She should be Low 7-C(via size) since she can enlarge herself and 9-A being capable of making Mad Mew Mew ran away from her in terror and also overpowering Annoying Dog.

Tier: 8-C, Low 7-C(via size)

Large Size(type 2), (add basic monster ass abilities), True Flight, Laser beams from eyes and other stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
W-where is this...? Can you link it? And where’s the source that this is canon?

EDIT: I found the tweet, but it seems like Toby was most likely joking.

W-where is this...? Can you link it? And where’s the source that this is canon?

EDIT: I found the tweet, but it seems like Toby was most likely joking.
It's unknown, yet this character is not one time joke but a multiple times joke since she appears in a lot of places, even in Deltarune, she appeared lagging the stream and overpowering every member in the room including Toby Fox himself.
^ this.

It also never ever happened in the game, meaning that's not a thing at all.

(Also shut about "not a game = not a thing")

Toby in the same tweet said that he doesn't know what canon means, and himself said before that tweets aren't canon.
And yet, it seems to be an exclusion because Toby still posts something what is "canon" and what is not, also Toby deleted MOST of his tweets which were uncanon from his POV, including a lot of post of the things, meaning that the past tweets which were deleted are canon, because yet Spamton sweepstakes isn't canon and it was confirmed in the same way 3D Toriel's canonicity was confirmed. So nah, you're false.

And probably you badly interpret the "I don't know what it means" thingy from Fox, maybe you just did it because you liked it, but nah. It more likely means that he doesn't know what to do with Toriel 3d at all, so just said "keep in mind" back in 2016. And it did played again, since it appeared again in 2021 destroying Toby Fox on a stream(stream was never confirmed to be uncanon, yet. So I can use it.)
Too bad because it's true.
Too bad you said nothing but a disinformation.

But didn't we use a tweet from him saying merchandise/tarot cards or something like that isn't canon?
Yep.

And probably you badly interpret the "I don't know what it means" thingy from Fox, maybe you just did it because you liked it, but nah. It more likely means that he doesn't know what to do with Toriel 3d at all, so just said "keep in mind" back in 2016. And it did played again, since it appeared again in 2021 destroying Toby Fox on a stream(stream was never confirmed to be uncanon, yet. So I can use it.)
Nice excuse.

If tweets aren't canon, then why are we using them to say the goods aren't?

If the tweets aren't canon, then Toby's tweet saying the merchandise isn't canon, well, it's not canon.
Maybe it means that all Toby's tweets are uncanon with some excuses, for example the tweets which aren't deleted(all uncanon tweets were deleted because of the shitstorm happening with theories) and tweets having "that's canon" and "not canon" inside.

Maybe also Gaster overtake event since it's going outside of tweets, but also renaming the account and pfp, so that's probably canon too because it's not exactly a "tweet".

I think he means the ones about the lore lol.
Yeah, the shit happened before. For example Temmie tweeted "Chara is chill", and a lot of stuff which Toby possibly wanted to be nonexistent, so the canonicity of most of the tweets is now gone, and all unsuitable tweets are deleted, too.

So, can we now actually discuss 3D Toriel's abilities and stuff?

Maybe it means that all Toby's tweets are uncanon with some excuses, for example the tweets which aren't deleted(all uncanon tweets were deleted because of the shitstorm happening with theories) and tweets having "that's canon" and "not canon" inside.

Maybe also Gaster overtake event since it's going outside of tweets, but also renaming the account and pfp, so that's probably canon too because it's not exactly a "tweet".
Did not quite understand.

I'm just confused by Strym's argument. He is using Toby's tweet saying that tweets are not canonical to say that Toby's tweet saying that 3D toriel is canonical is not canonical.

But we literally used a tweet from Toby saying that the merchandise (including the tarot cards being ) is not canon. Logically, this tweet is not canonical.

So why is Toby's tweet valid to say that 3D Toriel is non-canonical, but not valid to say that the merchandise is non-canonical?

The Toriel in the advertisement is just that. A character from a goofy advertisement.

However, there is probably a case to be made for the 3D Toriel from the 6th Anniversary livestream. The livestream was almost like a stage play of sorts, with Mettaton showing up every now and then and Toby being treated as an actual dog plush. 3D Toriel floated in and caused a big explosion.

I'm not saying this should be done, and I don't think the one from the trailer should even be considered, but I've wondered about the 6th Anniversary Toriel in the past

Last edited:
The Toriel in the advertisement is just that. A character from a goofy advertisement.

However, there is probably a case to be made for the 3D Toriel from the 6th Anniversary livestream. The livestream was almost like a stage play of sorts, with Mettaton showing up every now and then and Toby being treated as an actual dog plush. 3D Toriel floated in and caused a big explosion.

I'm not saying this should be done, and I don't think the one from the trailer should even be considered, but I've wondered about the 6th Anniversary Toriel in the past
Yes, I honestly agree with it being goofy, but we actually have to consider every 3D Toriel material because it's now fully canon.

Mettaton is kinda bad here, since one of three dads said "I'm seeing a lot of them there" meaning that it's actually just a cosplayer and not an actual Mettaton 3D action movie actor.

But Toriel is special here, since she probably will get also a Toon Force and scale above Mad Mew Mew (she made her run in fear), and possibly scaling to Deltarune characters (she harmed Toby Fox, who also mentioned that he traveled in Deltarune verse straight up, giving a key covered in white fur to Kris.)

So... yeah.

Also, she should have Dimensional Travel since she is capable of travelling to Stream, to Undertale verse and also her own 3-D dimension.

it's really goofy ahh character I suppose, but I'm kinda fine with that.

But didn't we use a tweet from him saying merchandise/tarot cards or something like that isn't canon?
Asgore using his tarot card for justification was deleted from his profile precisely because it isn't canon.

And if we are still using merchandise as information in some profile I don't know, those should probably be deleted as well.

And sorry, but regardless of canocity or not, there's no way in hell I'm going to believe Toriel is capable of any of this.

Toby's tweet saying his tweets are not canon was made literally 10 minutes after Toriel's, if that's not confirmation about the tweet not being canon, I don't know what that is.

Asgore using his tarot card for justification was deleted from his profile precisely because it isn't canon.

And if we are still using merchandise as information in some profile I don't know, those should probably be deleted as well.
And sorry, but regardless of canocity or not, there's no way in hell I'm going to believe Toriel is capable of any of this.

Toby's tweet saying his tweets are not canon was made literally 10 minutes after Toriel's, if that's not confirmation about the tweet not being canon, I don't know what that is.
But toby said that the tweets are not canonical.

So his tweet saying the merchandise is non-canonical is not canonical.

I just want to know why Toby's Tweet saying that tweets are not canonical is valid for the case of 3D toriel but is not valid for the case of merchandise.

What kind of argument is that? Since when is saying something is not canon is somehow related to the story (the canon)?

For a tweet to be canon or non-canon, it would have to be talking about the story itself.

It would be like saying that Toby talking to his audience is canon or not canon, canon to what exactly?

And I already told you, StrymULTRA himself has deleted merchandise information, which was deemed as non-canonical.

If you know a profile which is using merchandise for their justifications, you should tell us so we can make a thread and delete it from said profile.

He said that the tweets are non canon for the story, not that they do not matter.

Meaning that both his WoG and the merch are non canon.

What kind of argument is that? Since when is saying something is not canon is somehow related to the story (the canon)?

For a tweet to be canon or non-canon, it would have to be talking about the story itself.

It would be like saying that Toby talking to his audience is canon or not canon, canon to what exactly?

And I already told you, StrymULTRA himself has deleted merchandise information, which was deemed as non-canonical.

If you know a profile which is using merchandise for their justifications, you should tell us so we can make a thread and delete it from said profile.
First, this is not an argument. I'm not defending anything here,i'm just asking about something i'm confused about. About 3D toriel I am neutral.

The Tarot cards were removed because Toby mentioned it in a tweet that is not canonical. Literally the main argument for removing Asgore's tarot was Toby's tweet.

OK?

Now we have 3D toriel and with a tweet from Toby saying that she is canon.

OK?

But to counter this, Strym used a tweet from Toby saying that tweets are not canonical.

So because when it comes to saying that tarot cards are not canonical, this tweet from Toby saying that tweets are not canonical is invalid, but to say that something is canonical (in this case 3D Toriel) this tweet from Toby saying that tweets are not canonicals, is it invalid?

You're taking things a bit too literally, context here is simple.

Toby's tweets about things that are added to the story (like WoG or the 3D toriel thing) are non canon.

But merch is not something that is part of the story in the first place, it's just things that Fangamer does and Toby gives them permission, it's just official, but not canon.

Another example is Toby saying that the Spamton Value Network is not canon, just to solidify my point about what he think that is canon.

You're taking things a bit too literally, context here is simple.

Toby's tweets about things that are added to the story (like WoG or the 3D toriel thing) are non canon.

But merch is not something that is part of the story in the first place, it's just things that Fangamer does and Toby gives them permission, it's just official, but not canon.

Another example is Toby saying that the Spamton Value Network is not canon, just to solidify my point about what he think that is canon.

Yep, and Toby even clarified in a different tweet that all the merchandise is not canon except for that image.

Can someone just close this circus?
Yes please.

I feel like Phsccarvalho thinks that everything that Toby says is WoG, but that's not how it works, WoG is just information related to the story.

The merch was never canon to begin with, as Toby is not the one designing it, but was all from Fangamer, Toby just gave them the rights to sell those officially.

He only clarified their status (so suck it Gaster fans).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back