• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm doing this for chaos - Grimmon vs Misogi Kumagawa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Grimmon's mind hax instant? How good is it?

Currently Imma go with Kumagawa due to time stop to book maker blitz or book maker Spawn. If Kumagawa goes for screw spawn, and they get destroyed, then he follows it up with book maker spawn.

I may change my vote to inconclusive depending on the answers to the questions above.

Answers:

1) Yes

2) Can mind hax people with 2-A/4-D resistances.

3) Time Stop will not work as Grimmon resists that.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Good, so it isnt a stomp in Kumagawa's favour. How likely is he to do it on the quick draw?
Isn't this literally Misogi vs Psylocke but with better mindhax? Correct me if I'm wrong

Dragonmasterxyz said:
So it's a shoot out match? Then it seems pretty inconclusive then.
Basically. The only question would be starting range. If it is out of line of site then Kumagawa probably gets stomped. If it is in line of site then it is inconclusive

But his range is universal.

If he doesn't have the accuracy for kilometers away that needs to be fixed

I mean, if he erases all of New York or humanity, then he theoretically could, but otherwise nah.

It's more so that he does not know who he would erase. It's the equivalent of every assassin servant getting a win on Goku but not stomping him because he can just nuke the planet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back