• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeno vs Hades ( No not that Hades )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it is in character for Zen'o to just start off the fight erasing, so, if he has no counter for that, Hades may be in trouble, but the amount of universes he can destroy is also important, he may be weak enough for Zen'o to one-shot or strong enough to one-shot Zen'o.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Hades has mid godly regen and also saint seiya vs dragon ball is banned
Did you read the whole title?

Did you read the OP?

Can you read?

Well, then they're comparable in power. I think I'll go with Zen'o via Erase, Hades seems to have no defence against Void Manipulation.

A whole part of Hades' thing is that he can take power away from someone else and add it to himself. However, IDK how much that would matter here, since he could just end up getting erased in an instant.

And since Zen'o would probably start with earsing him, as whenever he ends up going to kill something he ends up going with erasure.

So honestly, unless Zen'o for some reason decides to not erase Hades right away, I side with Zen'o.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
How would he know to erase him though ?
When Hades inevtably attacks him. Zen'o was very quick to kill Frost for breaking the rules of a tournament, so if Zen'o thought he was in danger, he'd probably just start with erasure.

I see... Hades and Shadow Prone would seem cocky enough not to take it seriously and harm Zeno, which in theory would make Zeno very upset and oneshot Hades using it.

Zeno mostly uses erasure existence from the start anyway so I'll vote for him via just using Erase on the fly...TFW a DB character is winning in a tier 2 match o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back