• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Strongest 8-A, Medaka vs Kumagawa

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a good point. Medaka doesn't go for the bltiz in character, so that's fine. Kumagawa is more likely to in character just ******* teleport book maker into her heart, or AF blitz her

Let's pretend like we don't know what you are talking about kek

Ends in divorce. Yes I read it and regret everything.

"In character without PIS" doesn't really make sense for these two. PIS is a part of their character.

But ignoring that, doesn't Kumagawa just AF erase Medaka?

I'd vote Kumagawa via being more likely to go for the kill. Especially since Medaka would have all her broken passives turned off in character.

Is this a Medaka with All-Fiction? If she does, couldn't she just All-Fiction away her death?

AF'ing away death is passive, and Medaka can turn off her passives, and seems to have done that with all her other passive abilities.

Also, it's unclear whether AF would work on AF's EE.

Stillwinston said:
Kumagawa fra, he is more likely to open with his hax first and its who shoots first wins it.
Agreed, so voting for Kumagawa fra

1 more vote then I can close my first thread ovo

ayy

I'm about to finish a thread close gif so you guys will see that if nobody else gets here first. Someone request this in additions thread.

So:

Kumagawa almost never starts with a hax kill, even if he starts with hax. On the other hand Medaka towards the end has begun starting battles out with hax and ability spam, and also the main reason she isn't likely to go for hax usually is that she doesn't want to cause harm to other people, but against Kumagawa she knows that he'll be fine.

Neither would be likely to kill each other via all fiction erasure in character, but either could undo most other things with non-fiction or all fiction, and Medaka would be more likely to use something that can incapacitate Kumagawa due to her vast variety of other skills.

Also, book maker lowers you to Kumagawa's level, so she would still have AF and NF if this was used on her, they'd be on an even playing field then.

@Blah Kumagawa never starts with AF erasure because he knows that he could defeat them with just timestop and screw spawn, but he'd clearly know that that wouldn't work against Medaka.

How would Medaka be more likely to incap when none of her abilities could incap through AF?

Except Kuma has literally never used an erase to kill attack, even when he used All Fiction.

And he doesn't usually know that he could beat the opponent with time stop and screw spawn, because he doesn't actually know the powers of many of his opponents.

Also, Non-fiction can let her redo anything Kumagawa undoes, letting her abilities incap.

This is why I said that in character without PIS makes no sense for these two.

Misogi has never needed to use an erase to kill attack. He doesn't know the powers of many of his opponents but he assumes that it'd work.

Couldn't Kumagawa AF them after Medaka NF's them?

I agree with that. The characters' loser mentality and never give up mentality are also each directly linked to the plot and PIS.

But if they just kept doing that back and forth it would still be a win for Medaka, because Kumagawa would stay incapped. There's also the supposed 20% better aspect of Medaka's versions which could somehow play a role if that happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back