• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kimimaro (> 150.42 kilotons) Vs Zoro (235 kilotons)

Zoro has 1.56 ap advantage

CS 2 is restricted and skypiea zoro is being used

Zoro has knowledge of CS 1 and Kimimaro has knowledge of Goken

Last edited:
Interesting fight, but is Kimimaro still afflicted by his illness? Because if he is, then Zoro could easily outlast Kimimaro. Though Kimimaro is indeed strong and very skilled, I don’t think he’s shown to have the same level of skill that Zoro possesses. Kimimaro could create a forest of bones like he did against Garra to use as a sneak attack, but I’m not sure if he could only do that in his CS2 or if it was available in his lower forms. I just don’t see Kimimaro being able to finish the fight quickly enough to end Zoro, especially since Zoro has a slight AP advantage.

Bump; this match can still be done, but the key would have to be changed for Zoro to his Enies Lobby or Thriller Bark saga key.

Back