• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

3-C battle: Jesmon vs Dark Schneider

Oh boy.

So, the reason I don't use Jesmon ever is due to the nature of OS Generics and how this could quickly turn into a "NLF Debate"...But we have to find out sometime right?....oof.

Here's you NLF.

OS Generics: Jesmon is able to use a form of Reality Warping targeted at himself, unhinging himself from the laws of the Digital World (which are mainly the laws of physics and reincarnation), placing him in a state akin to the indestructible walls or invisible boundaries in a video game. Unless one is able to perform feats outside of the laws of physics (i.e. Reality Warping or being an entire dimensional tier above) he becomes utterly impossible to harm since it is a physical law that he can't be harmed. On the opposite end of things, he is able to set his damage output to "100% of the target's health" to fell a target in a single blow.

Weltgeist: Nullifies all received damage and then counterattacks when receiving physical or magic attacks.

Note that Darshe's shields explicitly counter Reality alteration.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
But, he's not targeting DS with RW. He's targetting himself.
But if he enters his shield range the RW imbued into himself goes poof.

It's more Information Manipulation than Reality Warping in all honesty (although everything is a form of Reality Warping.)

This match is Inconclusive.

DS won't be able to kill Jesmon due to OS Generics and Jesmon will continue to one-shot him.

On the flip side, Jesmon can't permanently kill Darsh due to the nature of his Mind, Body and Soul being in different dimensions. Something Jesmon won't know about unless Darsh actually tells him (and I doubt he'd do that). Even then, Jesmon would have to try and find those dimensions all while Darsh likely not letting him get through easily.

If it wasn't for OS Generics, Darsh would win.

If it wasn't for how Darsh's Mind, Body and Soul worked, Jesmon would win.

But due to both of these set backs, both eventually decide to stop fighting, grab a beer and go solo Kirby. Inconclusive for me.

Cant Darsh oneshot in his Dragon Knight lucifer? He is at least more than x130 baseline 3-C.

Do you forget what OS Generics does?

Also, Digimon 3-C are also far above baseline 3-C.

Vademon's feat alone is above baseline. Not to mention MegaKabuterimon literally stomped Vademon, and Vademon's feat is casual. Added onto your average Mega level still being above that and the fact that Regular Myotismon can stomp the entire group and it required Angewomon with her type advantage to beat Regular Myotismon. He took both WarGryemon and MetalGarurumon to beat VenomMyotismon after a long fight by exposing his weakness. Piedmon utterly stomped both WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon without even trying. Starting with TRI, everyone is much stronger than their end of Adventure 01 and 02 (which has another scaling chain that I know nothing of) and at the end of all that, Jesmon should be comparable to TRI Alphamon and Omegamon, two characters who are far beyond our current protags.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Do you forget what OS Generics does?

Also, Digimon 3-C are also far above baseline 3-C.

Vademon's feat alone is above baseline. Not to mention MegaKabuterimon literally stomped Vademon, and Vademon's feat is casual. Added onto your average Mega level still being above that and the fact that Regular Myotismon can stomp the entire group and it required Angewomon with her type advantage to beat Regular Myotismon. He took both WarGryemon and MetalGarurumon to beat VenomMyotismon after a long fight by exposing his weakness. Piedmon utterly stomped both WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon without even trying. Starting with TRI, everyone is much stronger than their end of Adventure 01 and 02 (which has another scaling chain that I know nothing of) and at the end of all that, Jesmon should be comparable to TRI Alphamon and Omegamon, two characters who are far beyond our current protags.

My dood. Lucifer Knight literally went from 3-C to 3-B during his fight with Uriel. Yes, they overcame the ~800 times strength gap. Jesmon wont oneshot him with AP. Dispel Bound protects from instant victory (aka oneshoting) and he can redirect any damage to Jesmon itself.

OS Generics is all about breaking the laws of the universe in order to be able to overcome his opponents. That's literally the point. As long as he is still 3-C, OS Generics is still going to work as Darsh is still a 3-D. Not to mention OS Generics and Weltgeist specifically nullify attacks coming towards him. Everything OS Generics does is In the description. It's literally a hax move, if you don't want to deal with it, you should not have made a Jesmon match as it has no set limits aside from the ones we placed..

You ignored Dispel Bound preventing instant victory

U mad? Ovo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dragonmasterxyz said:
It isn't an instant victory tho. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
100% the enemy health sounds pretty instant in my dictionary ovo

Back