• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Is somebody else here who knows what they are doing willing to handle it then?

Calcs accepted, just gotta work on applying it to profiles (Manga specifically).

And prolly Anime Whis for his speed feat and the Super Dense Energy calc I guess. But overall Anime AP tiering remains unaffected (AKM already updated his blogs I think), it's still 3-A. And DDM stated he knew of a planet travelling feat Beerus had that got axed for some reason.

Toei Anime's Afterlife Shaking Feat and Afterlife Speed Feat get affected too I think.

Again tho, don't look at me, I don't wanna be the ones doing the editing to the profiles.
Can somebody write a list of the members who have helped out in this thread previously please? I can summon them here afterwards.

oh btw i know this is probably meh but would majin buu scale to the 3-A changes? since
majin buu > weakened moro > ssb vegeta (start of moro arc)
and well, since BoG saga ssg and ssb are 3-A?

sorry, i know i shouldn't rush the profiles fix but i just wanted to be sure this was still going on

Can somebody write a list of the members who have helped out in this thread previously please? I can summon them here afterwards.
We need the Toei Speed feats for crossing the Afterlife and the afterlife-shaking feat re-done using Zamasu's map first before we can look at summoning the staff.

We need the Toei Speed feats for crossing the Afterlife and the afterlife-shaking feat re-done using Zamasu's map first before we can look at summoning the staff.
Okay. Feel free to summon a few other calc group members if you need help in this regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back