• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2nd strongest Low 2-C. Khorne vs Vivec

Get a room you two. Anyway doesn't Vivec become like a High 1-A Smurf or something?
Yes,

However Khorne has passive 1-A

Subjective reality (2 levels above baseline)

Corruption (3 levels above baseline)

Void Manipulation (that works via his corruption/subjective reality 3 levels above baseline)

Madness Manip (2 levels above baseline)

Power Nullification (2 levels above baseline)

Yes,

However Khorne has passive 1-A

Subjective reality (2 levels above baseline)

Corruption (3 levels above baseline)

Void Manipulation (that works via his corruption/subjective reality 3 levels above baseline)

Madness Manip (2 levels above baseline)

Power Nullification (2 levels above baseline)
you do know that 1-A passive is nothing with the high 1-A right ?

I mean does Vivec even resist mind/madness hax 3 levels above baseline?

I dont know how good Elder Scrolls resistances are

If the Corruption is only a mental one then a powerful enough Mind Manipulation Resistance will prevent, however, if it's the likes of a mental plus physical corruption then Mind Manipulation Resistance and Biological Manipulation Resistance would be needed. If it's type whose "physical" changes meddle with your concept then you can probably guess what Resistance would prevent that Corruption from working.

If the Corruption is only a mental one then a powerful enough Mind Manipulation Resistance will prevent, however, if it's the likes of a mental plus physical corruption then Mind Manipulation Resistance and Biological Manipulation Resistance would be needed. If it's type whose "physical" changes meddle with your concept then you can probably guess what Resistance would prevent that Corruption from working.
well vivec also have bio resist too

TBH the question you have to ask is what does Vivec even resist in terms of Mind hax, Soul hax, Bio hax, and Conceptual hax? There's a reason Corruption is its own hax, it's specialized when it comes to these types of things.

Chaos Corruption is conceptual in nature.

'and more, but it can also be done in such a way that there's no other way to classify it other than corruption.'

This is basically what chaos corruption is, it's the primordial corruptor that infects everything, I don't feel like resistances to other things is going to help against Chaos Corruption

Okay, now I'm confused. I've heard that Vivec has 1-A hax and resistances, but now he has high 1-A? wut

Back