• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
I had absolutely no poste- I mean ulterior motive for making this thread.

None at all.

Black Box restricted for 2B. Speed equalized and victory via SBA.

2b_fanart__nier_automata__by_paulinaklime_ddgirc4-fullview.jpg
decbmk6-065ef1a7-f5a9-4ae8-87ce-7d8d30f9563e.png

This fight basically boils down to, can Mirko land a fatal hit before 2-B kills her? Since Mirko's kicks will go straight through 2-B's body, though I noticed she has a 50% chance of attack reflection. I don't know if 2-B's reflection works on attacks that'll dismember her, but regardless I'm voting for 2-B.

2-B is a very skill individual, so I don't think it'd be difficult for her to dodge Mirko's kicks. And when she dodges, time will slow down, which gives 2-B free hits. Considering 2-B is using a bladed weapon, and her AP is a bit higher than Mirko's dura. (550 Kilotons vs 719 Kilotons) She'll do some good damage to her.

That's also not getting into her pod abilities, which allow her to fire at Mirko at any point in time. She'll have to avoid attacks from both 2-B's blade and her pod's bullets. Since Speed Equalization is... forgot what it is called, but the Pod's Speed of Light laser attack will still be far faster than Mirko. Since it is faster than 2-B herself.

Note: I assume YoRHa is destroyed here, or else 2-B can just keep coming back forever and would make this fight impossible for Mirko.

2-B's time manipulation via perfect dodge will be key here. I'll vote for 2-B for these reasons and Rusty's

hey guys, 2B became mountain+ level just like Mirko... quite a while actually, so this can be added to their profile right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back