• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm trying to find the sub-atomic destruction value of the human body, in joules per cubic centimeter btw.

Is there a way to convert joules per kilogram to joules per cubic centimeter?

If not, is there another way to find the sub-atomic destruction value of the human body, in joules per cubic centimeter?

The human body has a density of 985 kilograms per meter squared. There are one million cubic centimeters in a cubic meter. That means that every cubic centimeter of human weighs 0.000985 kilograms, or 0.985 grams.

Let me assume that the value per kilogram for subatomic destruction is 2000 joules per kg. I know it is probably much more than that, but just as an example.

2000 J/kg=2 J/g

This means that 2 J/g is 98.5% of the value per cubic centimeter, as I worked out above. That means that to get the value of J/cm^3 from the value of J/g for the human body, I need to multiply the J/g value by 1.0152284264. For my example, that means that the value for J/cm^3 is (2 x 1.0152284264 =) 2.0304568528 joules per cubic centimeter.

Hope that helped!

Back