• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yes in Godzilla is High but with the fight taking place underwater it should level things out.

It shouldn't because Godzilla is even more agile underwater than on the land. Haven't you watched any of the godzilla movies? If anything, you are giving Godzilla the advantage.

If it is a stomp I'll close the thread. Though I don't think radiation would kill Moby, at least right way. At the end of the movie MD survived a large explosion made of nuclear torpedos

I find that highly unlikely due to them still attacking each other and would likely take years for Moby at the least.

Still adding the votes though

DMB 1 said:
Godzilla can one-shot really.
Moby Dick is more durable than Godzilla you know , the only way he can beats Moby Dick is outlive him in the fight , unless this is Godzilla version of Godzilla vs Megaguirus or any stronger versions of Godzilla

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Now yeah. Changing it to have Godzilla at High 8-C Which is simply his tier. I don't know if that restricted anything.
i made a Mario vs kirby thread once. i restricted kirby's sucking up abilities and the curators said that its against the rules

Godzilla is smarter, tougher through regen (although not outright), and has superior metaphysical abilities. While his base stats are inferior, he's big and tough enough to simply shred Moby Dick over time.

Godzilla takes this, but it'd be a long fight.

Godzilla also has a ranged attack, better amphibious movement, superior healing, superior speed, comparable strength, and experience with fighting creatures his size.

Not in the original movie
srsly dude, you just want Moby Dick to win. you are literally debating on your own thread and trying to vote for Moby. this thread is pointless. goji stomps

Not really, just pointing things out. Though if it is pointless I will close this thread. Goji does win and I do know that. But saying that the orginal Godzilla is smarter is debatable and Godzilla didn't fight any monsters in the orginal movie. Also Moby does have the durability edge though would be wore down and defeated by Godzilla. As for this being a stomp, not really. In the water Moby does have somewhat superior mobility and could eventually defeat Godzilla if given a long period of time, but Godzilla wins 8/10 probably 9/10 times normally.

Not really, just pointing things out. Though if it is pointless I will close this thread. Goji does win and I do know that. But saying that the orginal Godzilla is smarter is debatable and Godzilla didn't fight any monsters in the orginal movie. Also Moby does have the durability edge though would be wore down and defeated by Godzilla. As for this being a stomp, not really. In the water Moby does have somewhat superior mobility and could eventually defeat Godzilla if given a long period of time, but Godzilla wins 8/10 probably 9/10 times normally.
well i can say one thing. godzilla has a serious size advantage

True. 164ft to 90-ish feet (The size is rather inconsistent in the movie).
considering that the fight is underwater it dosent matter how tall godzilla is. its the length that matters. now it is 90-ish vs 344 feet

True true. How well does Godzilla movie in water in the original? I watched that a long time ago and don't recall a swimming scene but it was said he could sim and was amphibious iirc. Not positive.

Then yeah Godzilla should win. True Moby can maybe take a blast due to his durability, but not for long. Don't think it would be a stomp cause both can "potentially" harm one another, but yeah King of the Monsters should take it.

Back