• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(2 Votes Needed) Mike Munroe vs Will Blake

Mike stabbed a Wendigo (Until Dawn) with his machete while getting mauled by it. Will is weaker than the wendigo so Mike is gonna be able to fend off Wills attacks even if he's jumped. Mike also reacts to Wendigos that leap at him from only 2 yards away.

https://youtu.be/Efl0vswEDus

It went straight for he kill, and Mike was able to fight it off while it nearly pinned him.

This is against something stronger get than a wolf and that can easily lift 715 lb. this is a wall level creature, I'm pretty dang sure he's able to go toe to toe with Will.

And normal humans have survived attacks from bears with the intent to kill. Also you have to take into account the KE of the charge Will is gonna come at him with.

https://youtu.be/mYNZY7Cne4Y

Wendigos are faster than wolves and elk, it casually killed a wolf (which will scales to) and Mike from only few feet away with it going for a tackle much like Will would, was able to react to and shoot it. Will takes a bad shot unlike a wendigo and Mike goes down with will and stabs him like the wendigo.

Wolves with bites one-shot deer what are you talking about?

Besides the fact Mike is able to even survive a few seconds with something that one-shots both him and Will pits him as a far more skilled and impressive feat than Will scaling to one-shotting a deer.

>People survivor attacks vs bears

Mike literally stabbed through and pushed something that is either comparable too or greater than a bear. bears aren't bloodlusted they attack for terratority and not even to kill where Wendigos always got for the kill at full force, and Mike reacted to something with a gun a few feet away from his face faster than Will. What is this down-play? Normal people don't momentarily overpowers bears or are able to do something when they are a few feet away and are at full speed.

Mama bears are bloodlusted, how many people do you know survived a face to face encounter with a mother bear? Not many.

How many with male or lone bears? Quite a few, you're proving my point that a serious bear Insta-kills people showing the fact Mike being able. To push and stab something comparable to that is more impressive than 1-shotting a deer.

Also I linked the video for a reason, if you would have seen it you would see him stab and push.

How you're saying it makes it sound like well can over power Mike easily when Mike has fought something worse and will is way less durable than the Wendigo.

I just don't see Will winning this more times that Mike, phython hurts Will at a distance and Mike stabs straight through will if he gets close. Will doesn't seem very stealthy and Mike is able to find and react to Wendigos that are known for their stealth.

Will's Stength is less than Mike with a machete based on feats alone, so that arguement doesn't help you in this debate and Wills viciousness is comparable to a wendigo.

What I'm saying is your arguments don't really make sense with the evidence laid out.

Mike was shoved on the floor in the clip and instantly pulled it out and stabbed the wendigo as it was clawing at him.

Also the Revolver is 1 handed just like a machete I don't see what makes him unable to to dual wield here.

GreyFang82 said:
Mike was shoved on the floor in the clip and instantly pulled it out and stabbed the wendigo as it was clawing at him.

Also the Revolver is 1 handed just like a machete I don't see what makes him unable to to dual wield here.
Does he normally use the revolver in one hand?

He's never used it with the machete because he was using a double barrel shotgun at the time, which takes two hands.

He's never used the Revolver until he went against the stranger and when he threated to shoot Emily, but at that point he broke the machete when he stabbed the Wendigo.

Will is slower than the Wendigo and if he is just as vicious at they are he wouldn't care to dodge and just tackle him like the Wendigo.

So he will tackle him before Mike can react in time (there is still a big speed difference), pin him down on the ground. And according to the profile Mike is comparable to Josh who can knock people out unconscious in one hit, and somehow that is stronger then one-shotting deer which can overpower and kill humans with ease.

Gew please watch the videos I posted because literally Mike was blitzed and tackled and stabbed the Wendigo who is faster that Will so saying Will can do that but not get stabbed makes no sense. Also Mike reacts to Wendigos who are also faster than Will at a distance so he would be able to hit shots on swill.

Goji he hasn't shown it, so let's say he doesn't have it out. Let's say he gets tackled and drops the gun by Will, this is the same thing that happened in the clip only with a weaker and slower creature. Do you see what I'm saying.

I'm assuming the slow motion times are what you are talking about, because I don't see anything else that comes close to that. Even then I have 2 arguments, these are with his weapons, so if he loses his weapons while he is getting tackled down by Will he wouldn't have that (probably) and 2. Aren't those gameplay mechanics? (Which aren't legit).

So are you saying all his feats aren't legit?

If that's the case we should remove him yeah? Because if that's game mechanics then he can't shoot Wendigos and he can stab one of them and he can hit anything to save his life.

Also I guess he can't hold onto his machete either even though he was tackled by a Wendigo. Except he can't die until the last chapter so even in narrative he has to do some of these things or the story doesn't advance. Do you see what I'm saying.

He was able to hold onto a machete and react fast enough to stab it off of him, that's a feat. You can always call someone else, I'll try to message someone familiar or one of the staff to see their thoughts.

Idk, probably. Also the wendigo's weren't moving/dodging much so I think he isn't that fast. Even when we remove those feats he wouldn't be featless, given he is apparently comparable to josh.

So asking input is wrong now?

I said I'm going to ask people more familiar with the game and verse along with people who are knowledgeable in general.

Suddenly that's wrong?

I'm voting for Mike here. He has plenty of experience with stronger foes and can put up a fight even when badky injured.

Well obviously what I say relies on if those feats are valid. I am not familiar enough to give you that answer so someone more familiar in the verse or of how the wiki works in general can.

What I'm saying is we need to answer a question neither of us had an answer to. But if you want to attack me on that, then go head. I'm simply trying to find an answer.

There is nothing wrong with asking for help

Reading through what has been discussed thus far Grey is correct regarding what Mike is capable of

About the whole asking for input thing: I just heard of a friendship getting broken due to this very same misunderstanding, he didnt mean nothing by it.

Back