• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 Round Fight Allies & Axis (Hetalia) vs Red Girl (Nier: Automata)

Speed Equalized, Setting - Post Takeover of Earth By Red Girl

In an Attempt to Free Earth, The G8 plan one final attack

R1: Axis (Consisting of Italy , Germany , Japa ) Fight Red Girl, She has prep and is expecting this.

R2: Allies (America , France , UK , Russia , & China fight Red Girl) She has no prep here, but now both sides want to end this once and for all. Bloodlust.

Whichever side wins majority. Just Say Axis/Allies or Red Girl

Axis/Allies: 1

Red Girl: 0

Inconclusive: 1

N2 girl
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Red_Girl_(Nier:_Automata)

Allies and Axis
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Hetalia:_Axis_Powers_(The_Universe)

Allies and axis take this both rounds there are more of them and each of them have a decent ammount of abilities and i just feel like red girl would get overwhelmed both times

Inconclusive.

Neither of them are capable of getting past each other's type 8 immortality.

ShrekAlmighty said:
Allies and axis take this both rounds there are more of them and each of them have a decent ammount of abilities and i just feel like red girl would get overwhelmed both times
Then what? She gets overwhelmed by them and then what happens?

And how are they going to find let alone hack an entire network that's underground?

I still don't see hacking.

This is an entire facility that could be located anywhere and the planet and it's almost entirely covered up by mountains and buildings.

Still don't see hacking.

And how are they going to use that to find it? And then what are they going to use to get it out?

read information manipulation please

as soon as they find out where the network is with information manip they just hack in and gg

I looked at all and None of them say hacking. Perhaps that was outdated and removed.

Saying that France could just use it and instantly find the location of the machine network is incredibly NLFish

information manipulation- Since information is present almost universally, information manipulation gives a character useful skills. Extreme level of manipulation of information is almost indistinguishable from reality warping also here on america third power right after flight

Hetalia has never demonstrated levels like that, if they did, the series would be over from the beginning.

Not only is it a HUGE stretch to assume they can magically know everything about the machine network in an instant, but how are they going to find the parts of the base? There's three main parts and they haven't appeared for centuries, they do overpower the machine network, but they'll never find it and fully destroy it.

Also the network itself can only be hacked from the inside which is impossible to do since it's again, underground.

what are u talking about information manipulation gives u knowledge of information asmuch as i know they can find it and hack it also i never said it would be instant or fast if u cant remeber i said give em a few years

Hacking the machine network itself is borderline impossible by conventional means for the following reasons.

- The machine network in it's true form is non-corporeal. Conventional hacking from one computer to another is not possible in this case. Even if it would be it would prove tremendous problems for someone not used to hacking this kind of network. When the Red Girl flies to space with the Ark there is no conventional server there, and yet the they all work perfectly fine. It is likely that the machines evolved past needing a server. The incident with the server under mt. ka'ala was several years prior to the Ark launching.

- The network is entirely different from regular programs. A hacker that only has experience hacking regular software will likely fail.

- The Red Girl is an immensely powerful hacker herself. She managed to reprogram the entire YoRHa forces by herself. She will not let herself get hacked that easily, especially not with her reactive evolution. 9S, one of the most powerful hackers YoRHa has to offer can't even access her data, let alone try hacking her and he has lots of experience dealing with the data structure of machines. He was even capable of seperating Eve, a core unit, from the network.

- The entirety of the network extends way past earth likely to other planets possibly even outside of the solar system. The size/reach of it will not make it easier to hack it.

That said I have no idea how hacking in Hetalia works, but if they are regular hackers like you have them in the real world they won't even know where to start.

Also the Red Girl herself is a non-corporeal program. She cannot be "overwhelmed" by any conventional means.

opinions i wont argue any further vote as u wish i will keep true to my vote

anyway all u said about that hacking is fallacy number 11 and 12

ShrekAlmighty said:
what are u talking about information manipulation gives u knowledge of information asmuch as i know they can find it and hack it also i never said it would be instant or fast if u cant remeber i said give em a few years
Tremendous NLF, if they haven't demonstrated being able to learn everything about something as complex as the entire machine network which they don't even need, then no, they can't instantly find out everything about it and where it is and how to defeat it.

Inconclusive both rounds.

@Shrek All my arguments are based of canon. I don't see any fallacies used in my statements since all assumptions I took are disclaimed as such and their likelyhood is based of examples that happened canonically in the Nier:Automata story.

If you have examples of them hacking something similarly hard to deal with as the machine network, feel free to post it here and I will rethink the possibility of them suceeding in their hacking attempt. If they only have feats of regular, real world hacking, it would seem like an NLF to assume the hetalia characters can hack the machine network.

@Gargoyle According to their profiles the immortality of the hetalia characters is reliant to their country and will get negated should the whole population get killed.

Not sure how long it will take her to figure out how their immortality works, but given N2s intelligence and the fact that the machines will kill anyone they find anyways it might be possible for her to overcome it someway. Red Girl has an army of machines powerful enough in numbers to beat Emil and his 83,943,258 clones, some of them like Grun strong enough to destroy a country like the UK in a single attack.

About my vote: I have to think more about this, but, especially for R1, I think my vote will go to the Red Girl. Don't count me for now.

@Shrek I would be happy if you could provide examples on the hetalia characters' hacking and information manip. I would like to know more about them and their limitations before casting my final vote.

This is a very good point.

Being that the network can mass produce millions of machines in such a quick amount of time and the fact that they have absolutely no qualms about killing humans, even if they don't kill the characters themselves, they'll eventually create enough to surround the Earth and wipe out humanity like they have before.

The problem arises in how they're going to kill the 3-5 Low 6Bs, the only one they have is Grun and it's not connected to the network nor can it be mass produced.

My vote for inconclusive remains.

I can answer the question about Hetalia Hacking and Information Manipulation.

Hacking - 2 examples. Russia has been able to hack into phones wirelessly. And America has been able to figure out who hijacked a server before when Russia was hacking as well in the Manga.

information Manpiulation - France and UK are the only 2 who we see do this. And it's only in terms of regular information. They've spread rumors that reached the entire population of said country in mere minutes

Appreciated.

Okay, neither are of any use here, it's just basic stuff and information spreading, so they can't put Red Girl down.

Now I know Red Girl might be able to take away their immortality after a while if killing humans, but I still don't see her taking all of them down when she has only one weapon that's on par with them.

Inconclusive remains.

To be honest. I do feel like the Nations would be able to find out where the Underground network is.

Red Girl has conqured Earth. Well, Hetalia nations aren't simply going to give up and this fight would have involved the whole world. Even if most of the world, or "UN" if you will, failed. In my opinion there's no way they have no clue or hint as to where this facility could be. Unless she blitzed Earth in mere days.

Also, given that this is Post-Earth being conqured. I believe that their hacking would actually be of use here as well. Sure, basic hacking is the only evidence of hacking period so far, these are military strategists and they all have high intelligence. Of course, nothing compared to Red girl, but that doesn't mean the nations themseleves couldn't conduct a much more powerful hacking campaign.

The reason I did 2 rounds is because just by looking at some of her abilities I don't believe 1 nation alone could defeat her.

I mean, do you know how they can find a three piece base with multiple parts to it that's hidden almost a mile underground and where they would find it and how to look for it? And how would they know it existed in the first place.

Are we sure they can make a hacking campaign? How would they know about the base? How would they find the base? How would they hack something that's almost entirely alien to them?

You also never counted my vote....

I want to add that the hacking games and the white hacking space are canon, this is how hacking the machines works. So unless they can dive into hacking space with their consciousness they won't be able to hack it at all. This is what I meant when I said the network is entirely different from regular programs.

Also @Gargoyle Do you remember trying to hack the tower before solving the boxes. 9S, who casually breaks down the tightest security level firewalls of YoRHa completely fails to even access it. Hacking into the Red Girl let alone the entire network would be even harder than that, by an immense margin.

Wait....

Post takeover of Earth?

Well then, their Type 8 Immortality is basically disabled here.

Back