• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 Lords of Hell fight eachother

The_Pink_God

She/Her
  • SBA
  • 2-B Avatar Giratina and 2-A Davoth will be used
  • Speed equal
Davoth:
images

Vs
Giratina:
images

Hopefully, this isn't a stomp

Davoth's Omnipresence and incorporeal form is in a 2-A scale? If so, I don't see much that Giratina can actually do even in its True Form against him since we're using its 2-B version, but I also don't see how Davoth can counter Giratina's Immortality Type 8 and 9. If I'm right then I vote for inconclusive, as there's not much one can do with the other

Davoth's Omnipresence and incorporeal form is in a 2-A scale? If so, I don't see much that Giratina can actually do even in its True Form against him since we're using its 2-B version, but I also don't see how Davoth can counter Giratina's Immortality Type 8 and 9. If I'm right then I vote for inconclusive, as there's not much one can do with the other
This is corporeal Davoth

Honestly preferring True Form Giratina key to be used here, but yea I don't see how either side having a conclusive victory over the other.

Yes, but in the form of omnipresence, he does not have his power

Back