• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 Haxed 9-B's Fight, Henry Stickmin vs. The Nameless One

-Both at 9-B

-Speed Equalized

-Both have access to all of their equipment

Henry: (0 votes)

Nameless: (8 votes, Jacky, ABoogie, Christian, Yobo, Crimson, Headless, Lit, Apies)

Incon: (0 votes)

Calebrender
Henry png

Oh okay never mind. I feel as though Henry has far less that can make him capable of winning. The only thing that may work is if he pulls out the Gary's Mod tool first but that's unlielly given Caleb's arsenal. I...don't think it's a stomp buuut definitely voting Caleb for useful hax

His luck is known to... vary but I don't think it's super likely that he'd just die. (Otherwise this wouldn't be a very interesting fight ovo)

I think for the sake of the battle, let's just assume that he doesn't kill himself with whatever he pulls out

(except for the teleporter, that thing never works)

Yeah that'd be good. Even in alot of his endings it's not clear that he's dead, like the one in Fleeing the Complex, where he 360's that girl, he doesn't even get hurt but still fails.

CinnabarManx421 said:
I guess it depends on his luck. (Or how fast the mods catch him, ovo.)
Well, the mods would catch him if he tries anything obvious like just deleting him.

This is a weird debate.

Back