• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 Creepypasta Classics, Kind Of (Jeff The Killer vs Ticci-Toby) (GRACE)

How would you guys feel if I made profiles for the shitty creepypasta fanfictions I wrote when I was in middle school? I think it would be funny to put them on the site

Jeff the Killer (Reboot) vs Ticci-Toby

Ground Rules:
  • Speed is equal
  • Both have their full arsinal
  • Fight takes place in a dense forest
  • Neither start with line of sight
Who Wins?

Pale Kid: 5 (TheShape03, Tllmbrg, HonestlyBored24, LeoEpicGamer8910, Volt12121)
Skinny Kid: 0 ()
Composite Jeff: 0 ()
jeff_the_killer_2015_by_thomsonx_d9r9s7v-pre.jpg
ticci_toby___creepypasta__through_the_flames_by_0ktavian_de35l1w-pre.jpg

Last edited:
They both have almost the same physical stats, for now I would say Jeff wins due to his martial arts skill.
I'll count this as a vote, but do keep in mind that Toby has FAR better pain tolerance than Jeff, because he litteraly can't feel pain unlike Jeff, who can still get hurt

Alright so,

Jeff is more than likely physically stronger than Toby, he's actually trained in combat and can keep up with other martial arts users.

Toby has far more reliable weapons especially sense they give him more range than Jeff's knife.

Stealth wise they should be about the same and both have a weakness that could make it difficult to spot the other if they were to stealth, which are Jeff being blind in one eye and Toby suffering from hallucinations.

Toby does have far better pain tolerance seen as how he can't feel it at all, but that can also be a big disadvantage, since he wouldn't feel his body basically giving up on him.

So question being, how frequent and how severe are Toby's hallucinations? Cause the match entirely relies on who gets the first stab in (yes, even if Toby wouldn't feel the pain, the stab would still prove detrimental to his chance of winning as again, he wouldn't be able to feel his body aching in pain) and Toby's hallucinations seem far more detrimental than Jeff being blind in one eye (especially sense Jeff can still fight and operate quite well despite this disability)

So question being, how frequent and how severe are Toby's hallucinations? Cause the match entirely relies on who gets the first stab in (yes, even if Toby wouldn't feel the pain, the stab would still prove detrimental to his chance of winning as again, he wouldn't be able to feel his body aching in pain) and Toby's hallucinations seem far more detrimental than Jeff being blind in one eye (especially sense Jeff can still fight and operate quite well despite this disability)
The hallucinations are typically pretty minor, such as hearing a sound or seeing a figure that isn't there, but usually it's nothing more than that. Now, there was the one hallucination session in the therapists office where he couldn't hear or see anything in the real world and saw an army of eyeless children behind slenderman trying to kill him, but that only happened once and isn't frequent at all. And, it was right before he became a proxy so that just might have been the "initiation process" or something

Then i'm honestly not too sure, Toby does have the better weapon, range and pain tolerance but Jeff does have more experience in actual combat (especially sense he can take people in 3 vs 1)

Then i'm honestly not too sure, Toby does have the better weapon, range and pain tolerance but Jeff does have more experience in actual combat (especially sense he can take people in 3 vs 1)
Should I count this as an incon as both are pretty much equal?

Alright having read the original Ticci-Toby story I think I'll side with Jeff

We never actually see how he fights with the hatchets in the story, instead we have the fight with his dad where he uses a knife as our only basis. And frankly, that paints a bad picture of this fight since he was struggling against a weaponless dude while he was fully going for the throat.

While I haven't read Jeff 2015 specifically, off the profile he should be way more skilled than Tobey and more experienced in actual fighting.

Jeff also has better stealth feats, and while he has one blind eye he would just have more time to look for Tobey.

We never actually see how he fights with the hatchets in the story, instead we have the fight with his dad where he uses a knife as our only basis. And frankly, that paints a bad picture of this fight since he was struggling against a weaponless dude while he was fully going for the throat.
Well, he did manage to kill 4 teenagers, and I wouldn't say Toby struggled in the fight against his dad as Toby had the advantage pretty much the whole time

Vote counted though

Last edited:
How would you guys feel if I made profiles for the shitty creepypasta fanfictions I wrote when I was in middle school? I think it would be funny to put them on the site
I re-read some of my older creepypasta stories

1. They're just as bad as I expected lmao

2. I didn't really think of powerscaling at all back then and it shows. The characters are crazy powerful. Jeff and some of the other humans could be 9-A depending on what I get for a calc, which is obsurd considering how canonically Jeff is just a regular dude

Well, he did manage to kill 4 teenagers, and I wouldn't say Toby struggled in the fight against his dad as Toby had the advantage pretty much the whole time
We don't really get any details on that, I would more so attribute it him sneaking on them or something
Also maybe struggle is not the best term but his dad managed to grab him several times, and it took a bit of time to put him down for Tobey.
And Jeff as a more experienced fighter who also has weapons on him and can power through pain should just be able to power through Tobey's attacks and face stab him several times imo

Back