• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 characters with pretty much the same artist fight

Braking

He/Him
I thought of this for a long time but ehh why not

VS

low 2-C version of the luminary is used
Goku is in his broly saga key and is in ssgss and can amp himself with the kaioken if needed
Both are low 2-C
Sqeed is equal

Goku:
Luminary:
incon:

also i asked in my group chat if i should make this thread to see if its a stomp and they said do it so im might be taking a risk.

Goku AP stomp afaik, doesn't he scale to half of 2C
Goku:
  • superior AP
  • Skill
  • Hax
If this wasn't a stomp, since Goku multipliers mean he will blitz too.
Luminary has no advantage, IG he could BFR Goku to another timeline? Even then, he did it by accident.
Goku stomps

Goku AP stomp afaik, doesn't he scale to half of 2C
Goku:
  • superior AP
  • Skill
  • Hax
If this wasn't a stomp, since Goku multipliers mean he will blitz too.
Luminary has no advantage, IG he could BFR Goku to another timeline? Even then, he did it by accident.
Goku stomps
1. im pretty sure he only scales to half 2-C with ultra instinct
2.Hax? really? goku barely has any hax like allof dragon ball
3.wdym by blitz speed is equal
4. while i do agree that goku might have the skill advantage the luminary is skilled in his own right
and also im pretty sure broly saga goku is not too far from baseline low 2-C

1. im pretty sure he only scales to half 2-C with ultra instinct
2.Hax? really? goku barely has any hax like allof dragon ball
3.wdym by blitz speed is equal
4. while i do agree that goku might have the skill advantage the luminary is skilled in his own right
and also im pretty sure broly saga goku is not too far from baseline low 2-C
1. His scaling chain still is better than luminary
2. Yes hax, have you even see luminary page, he is practically haxless. Goku unironically has way better hax.
3. Characters who are faster can use stats multipliers to get faster.
4. ¨Skilled on his own¨¨, against one of the most skilled characters of the wiki? no, he ain't even close, NOT even remotely close, he is basically featless when it comes to skill.

This is a one sided stomp

I would caution against using DQ characters in any Vs thread, not only are the profiles severely outdated but the verse itself doesn't have too many active supporters as well.

I did try to update the verse (such as giving missing abilities to one of the god tiers) but the sheer volume of work the verse needs kinda discouraged me and I dunno when I'll be in the mood to dabble with DQ again.

Sorry if this comes across as a derail but I wanted to give some context since The Luminary's profile is (for all intensive purposes) incomplete.

I would caution against using DQ characters in any Vs thread, not only are the profiles severely outdated but the verse itself doesn't have too many active supporters as well.

I did try to update the verse (such as giving missing abilities to one of the god tiers) but the sheer volume of work the verse needs kinda discouraged me and I dunno when I'll be in the mood to dabble with DQ again.

Sorry if this comes across as derail but I wanted to give some context since The Luminary's profile (is for intensive purposes) incomplete.
oh ight

Back