• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 Chainsaw killers go at it (****** vs Hillbilly)

I know, but I thought he really fired the missiles nonstop. Even with Superhuman speed, the missiles would hit him waaaay more than the minimum required to stop him in his tracks.

I'm unsure, because there can only really be two endings to this: Either the Hillbilly is struck by more than one rocket, at which point he likely dies, or he doesn't. If he is hit, it's likely he's in a scenario that he will be hit by more of them, as it would require him to be out in the open. If the Hillbilly manages to get close, either because of cover, because he sneaks up on 'im or some other reason, the ****** is completely fubbernucked.

I don't know if this qualifies as a stomp, but I can only see scenarios that one wins easily over the other.
Can Incon be a viable vote?

I don't think so, at least not how I see it. There was even a staff discussion once, I think. A scenario where either one stomps depending on how they fight isn't grounds for a incon, if I remember it correctly.

Shame, this was a cool matchup... And to make matters worse, ****** would probably stomp the cannibal even further. Oh well, that's one less thread to bump.

I still have a few other DbD matches, some of which are still empty or without any discussions. Would love some help on them.

Back