• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(2 CH - 0 QM - 0 TM) The Quartermaster takes a cup of illegal drink

Well Squirrel-man has a near 2x AP advantage, but Cuphead has plenty of ways to make space between them, and avoid attacks (Such As the smoke bomb, and invincibility), And his Danmaku dodging skills means Quarter likely won't be hitting him with his ranged attacks (At least not very much), while Cuphead will be spamming projectiles and overwhelming Quartermaster just due to the sheer amount of them, probably going for Cuphead until someone comes along and tells me how wrong I am

Not sure if I should allow Cuphead's mini-1900's plane.

With the plane, sure he can manoeuvre easily and may arguably make this match a stomp because QM would have a nigh-impossible chance of hitting him.

Without the plane, he is more grounded and would rely on his danmaku and other weaponry.

Or... should I even equalise speed because both are subsonic.

Quartermaster was in the pits of WW1 and WW2, never took a single hit from them. Fights Eldritch Abominations. He has ranged attacks though they are not his best options. But I do think Cuphead has the range advantage... actually he has a huge advantage because they are starting at range and Cuphead moves just as fast. QMaster isn't gonna close the gap with the Speed Equal and he's gonna get hit a lot as well.

This isn't a stomp but don't see QMaster having a soild wincon here since Cuphead has so many options against him. Cuphead FRA

Edit: Ninja'd

Back