• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. The Feat mentioned to be Low 2-C for the Elements, should be At least Low 2-C, if not 2-C. Let me explain:
Here is the excerpt concerning how it is described later:
-----
Twilight Sparkle: Overpowered by a magic I couldn't control and created a rift between two worlds, almost destroying both of them in the process.
----
Midnight Sparkle shouldn't be used as an reason to debunk this. She was extremely insane and did not have the recollection or mental state to make any reliable claims while like she was.

And any claims she does make, are completely contradicted by what Twilight says here. Meaning unlike what was presented in the movie, the process was an immediate threat that would've destroyed both universes in a very short amount of time. Affecting both of them completely fits the qualification of 2-C, and thusly the feat would be considered as such. Especially considering how the destruction of both was going to happen in roughly 5 minutes, which requires both universes to be directly affected in their totality.

This would mean the feat Sunset has of casually reversing the feat which was on the verge of destroying both universes, would be higher than baseline, would is 2-C. This means Midnight, and Sunset Shimmer, are outright 2-C. Considering the fact the Pomy and Human Elements are treated equal, they would be upgraded as well. Same with Gloriossa due to possessing the Geodes, which mimick and equal the power of The Elements.
----

I'm really happy to see another attempt at 2-C MLP. I've always felt like these feats were casually performed. With that said, I agree with the upgrades.

Plus, stuff involving Starswirl's mirror can be a debatable 2-C feat, so it's consistent with top tier stuff.

NGL, I'm glad you made this. I've been wanting to do this since before the start of 2021 at least. I just didn't have the energy to put what I wanted to say into words. I did at one point argue this was only Low 2-C because somehow the Pony world would be affected after the Human world's destruction because Midnight planned on going there. But in hindsight, Midnight's intent is completely irrelevant and won't stop the destruction, especially when it was visibly shown both worlds were being influenced at the same time by the rift.

So, yeah, count me in and disregard what I said last time we discussed this.

I actually think this should be fine. I personally think a “Low 2-C, possibly 2-C” tier should be fine but whatever else works too.

Off topic but damn its been forever since I've seen legit MLP discussion here.

If she was gonna destroy both at the same time and not one after the other, 2-C makes sense to me though I'm not really familiar with the series.

Have you verified that the edits were all properly handled? In addition, shouldn't Tirek also be edited?

Have you verified that the edits were all properly handled? In addition, shouldn't Tirek also be edited?
They were handled to the best of my abilities.

Why would Tirek need to be edited? He doesn't scale to the Elements or Rainbow Power, and all mentions of tanking his attacks in Rainbow Power form were removed from the profiles already.

Okay. Thank you.

Never mind then.

Should I close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back