• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TWILIGHT-OP

He/Him
If a character is able to restart the timeline with 10k+ different scenarios would this give him 2B ap?

I didn't really watch it, but looking at the end of the first season I noticed something cool, shouldn't Jiang Liuying's soul hax or the soul itself in the verse be 4D? Since the destruction of Sun rong's soul erased it from all time?
I will create her profile in near future, also I just stole my next crt idea, i am planing to upgrade character after S4 drops.

Idk why it happened of was it jiang who killerd her in all possibilities, cuz that's mystrey whey sun rong wasn't present in other possibilities.

I can do a wank shit here, since just from a little amount of spritual power he was able to create and destroy 2 universe i can force it to that he can create infinite amount too aka 2A. Since he got infinite spritual power.

But nah I won't use this sht cuz ik it's not gonna work 😞🙃

Back