• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s an argument for it but let’s not go down that cesspool just yet.
If we were to prove that Sonic does have MWI would that actually do anything for his tier? Or would he just be much further into 2-B? I don't really understand the whole MWI and why it is or isn't 2-A

If we were to prove that Sonic does have MWI would that actually do anything for his tier? Or would he just be much further into 2-B? I don't really understand the whole MWI and why it is or isn't 2-A
Tbh I’m not sure. I’ve seen arguments for MWI being 2-B or 2-A? I suggest you ask a staff

Well Ian said that the games don’t follow the idea that every possible theoretical outcome doesn’t have a corresponding timeline.
But even just using the variables in the games, it would get pretty high.

Tbh I’m not sure. I’ve seen arguments for MWI being 2-B or 2-A? I suggest you ask a staff
So would the next step be proving that Sonic's (theoretical) MWI makes him 2-B or 2-A? It'd be really cool to see 2-A Sonic ngl. Maybe someday there will be evidence for Low 1-C so we can have an Archie vs Game Sonic.

What about the Japanese cutscenes where Lumina was states that the worlds were scattering inside 4D space which could imply that they exist as one world?

EDIT: NEVER MIND I WAS WRONG, REALLY WRONG

Last edited:
Not to mention the great majority of those arguments were adressed here in the past. If they want to insist on their bubbles of thoughts just let them

We don't allow arguments to be directly copy-pasted from those off-site, generally. Mainly against those that create a CRT with it in mind, so definitely don't do that. This thread should've been closed a long time ago anyway.
Ok, my apologies, but I’m curious, is their a debunk to the timelines being eaten 1 by 1

We don't allow arguments to be directly copy-pasted from those off-site, generally. Mainly against those that create a CRT with it in mind, so definitely don't do that. This thread should've been closed a long time ago anyway.
Funny enough using DBs own volume scaling via that Reddit "debunk" post would still put full power Sonic at multiversal level and decently high into the MFTL+ range plus like others have mentioned in the past there's usually a weekly Sonic "debunk" post in the Vs community that doesn't really go anywhere and we just ignore them and move on to more productive uses of our time.

Either way this CRT should indeed be closed.

Funny enough using DBs own volume scaling via that Reddit "debunk" post would still put full power Sonic at multiversal level and decently high into the MFTL+ range plus like others have mentioned in the past there's usually a weekly Sonic "debunk" post in the Vs community that doesn't really go anywhere and we just ignore them and move on to more productive uses of our time.

Either way this CRT should indeed be closed.
sonic has volume scaling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back