• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2-A Battle Royale

The culmination of my tier 2 matches.

Rules: Speed Equalized. 2-A keys for everyone.

Notes: 1. Accepting suggestions, maximum of two characters per verse.2. Up to 30 fighters because this needs to be concluded someday. 3. Some fighters were added later to complete the roster as the thread progressed, and that's why a weaker character might have died after a stronger one. Example: First case of this was Solaris going down before Sigma. YHVH is banned.

Galactus DED4 (Had the hax, but lacked a corresponding durability to stay on the match)

Yggdrasil

Asriel Dreemur DED5 (Some of his hax rely on timelines and DT caps at 2-A, making him killable by most fighters still around)

Lavos

Serge

Alice

Kagutsuchi

Lucemo

Homura Akemi

Kaname Madoka

The Enchiridio

The Cosmic Imaginatio

Bill Cipher DED3 (Lacks defensive hax to deal with the ammount of hax being thrown around)

Grey Goo DED7 (Absorbed all the fodder and then was fodderized)

Alien X DED6 (Was on Stealth mode until the other fighters noticed him and ganged up on it)

Solaris DED1 (Collectively ganged up by all others because it was an easy target.)

Darkseid

Nephthys

Aleister Crowley

Swamp Thing

Akatosh DED9 (Being the embodiment and concept of time doesn't help forever when a bunch of people around can erase it or reduce all of time along with its concept to literal nothingness)

Nocturnal

Chase Young

Vecna

The Lady of Pai

Beyonder (Post Retcon)

The Arise

Arthur Penhaligo DED8 (Lacks defensive hax and most fighters can deal with his offensive hax)

Sigma DED2 (Lacked the hax to stay in the match.)

Actually battle royale is by elimination so first people vote to see who goes dying first and the last one who's not ded wins. In this kind of match, you don't vote who wins from the get go.

You vote who doesn't.

@Cal Didn't Lucifer have a match against Lucemon back then?

Well, if he's that above everyone else, I'll leave Kagutsuchi and Ult Alice from SMT and remove him.

Lucy, Homu and Meguca beat up Lavos because he is eating their multiverse

But methinks that Lucifer is like a crapton of times stronger than anyone here

Riiingo said:
Add in Akatosh, Nocturnal, Vaermina, and Mephala.
Maximum of two characters per verse otherwise it will get too cramped. Added Akatosh and Nocturnal, if you want to switch any of them, tell me.

Nocturnal proceeds to take away the chance and luck of them beating her with probability manipulation, and she won't be going anywhere soon because she'll soon have Abstract existence and conceptual manipulation, and couple that with type 4 and 9 immortality along with lolnoping time manipulation and Causality Manipulation because acausality....

Riiingo said:
Nocturnal proceeds to take away the chance and luck of them beating her with probability manipulation, and she won't be going anywhere soon because she'll soon have Abstract existence and conceptual manipulation, and couple that with type 4 and 9 immortality along with lolnoping time manipulation and Causality Manipulation because acausality....
Hilariously, Serge can still kill it with the Chrono Cross and that's just one guy amidst the cannons around the thread. So pretty early to assume winners here. Again, go by elimination.

What will chrono cross do to abstract existence, type 4 and 9 immortality, conceptual manipulation, and probability manipulation.

I just can't see it putting her down

Riiingo said:
no he can't. Chrono cross apparently rewrites ones history, however Nocturnal says "**** you lol" to that because she's acausal.
And she still has the most deadly hax besides conceptual and plot manipulation that is probability manipulation
Yeah, no. Serge with Chrono Cross + Frozen flame erased an acausal non-existent being with Mid-Godly regen from all of time and space in a universe with infinite timelines as well as erasing it from non-existence, too. Stop exaggerating Nocturnal and wait for input on other characters before downplaying them as well.

Her hax is good sure but there are tons of powerful characters here that can deal with it just fine.

You're legit saying Nocturnal beats them all no diff.

Accidentally read it wrong, chrono trigger rewrites history, not the cross. Sorry didn't have my glasses on

And there's a difference between standard mid godly regen and the fact that nocturnal is literally 4 concepts and an aspect of the void.

So unless Serge can erase the concept of the void, which would also require destruction of Sithis, a high 2-A, she isn't getting put down sooner or later

And I do think that she could beat them all because Probability Manipulation and the fact she literally cannot be destroyed unless they erase all 4 of her concepts and also Sithis who is a High 2-A

No problem. Again, I'm not saying anyone wins or loses.

Just go by elimination from weakest to strongest, it's much easier like that.

Nvm, nocturnal will not beat them all. However the thing is she likely will not be put down any time soon due to being 4 concepts.

As well as the fact that she is a concept of the void, and destruction of that concept also requires destruction of Sithis, who is high Multiversal and already very haxxy in his own right

Methinks that immortality reliant on a High 2-A should be restricted to make this fair for the others

Everything is considered 2-A for this match. Literally everything here related to tiers is 2-A.

Like in Reinhard matches they restrict the 1-A immortality.

With that being said, I think Bill Cipher might be the next one to go.

Dunno. Asriel is kind of a easy target as well. But putting down Bill is easier

Yeah, Bill Cipher and/or Asriel may be the next ones to go. On Bill's case, Low-Godly regen isn't that useful when it's full of people who can send you packing to non-existence, he's lacking lots of defensive hax in comparison to some people and even Alice might be able to oneshot via Almighty Property Die For Me.

I have to say though, if I had to choose, i'd kill Bill. Asriel is a nice guy at least. And basically everyone can bypass Low-Godly

Back