• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Finn vs Jango Fett

Finn has Striking Strength and Range while Jango Fett has Speed, Durability, and possibly Intelligence in my opinion. I'm pretty sure that my boi Jango can take everything that Finn can dish out and use his slightly more tactical mind (he trained entire armies) to take him down along with his Jetpack making him more unpredictable.

Jango has this.

Boba is regarded as a comparable or even deadlier bounty hunter than the likes of Bossk (who is also 9-A physically). And Jango is no less skilled than Boba.

Seeing as how Jango is outclassed physically, he'll most likely keep his distance, a task made easy by his grappling cables and jetpack. He can spam the weapons & gadgets in his gauntlet to distract Finn, then surprise him with an overcharged shot to the face (shots to the face appear to be his speciality) from one of his WESTAR-34 pistols.

I'm pretty sure Jango has damaged wookies physically in the bounty hunter game

will have to double check though.

although that is Legends..im assuming Wookies are still 9-A in Legends

Jango FRA.

Jango should also be 8-A in Legends via having similar equipment to Boba and he should be superior to Star Forge Droids

Back