• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Batman (1966) VS Spider-Man (Toei)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given Takuya has experience singlehandedly fighting and taking down the Iron Cross Army, which is composed of members that have spent well over 400 years conquering and destroying civilizations on the daily, I really doubt Bruce is gonna able to keep up combat wise, as he'll be outskilled. Batman certainly has some impressive and useful gadgets to aid in his battle, but I'd still favour Takuya here. Aside from the Spider-Bracelet's own helpful capabilities, he's got regeneration to deal with any potential injuries inflicted on him, precognition, much more reliable and versatile options in terms of enhanced senses, and the agility to outpace the Caped Crusader

Voting Spider-Man

NGL he should have a much higher AP given one of the feats he scales to, but I'll be lucky if I can get somebody to calc it someday

Given Takuya has experience singlehandedly fighting and taking down the Iron Cross Army, which is composed of members that have spent well over 400 years conquering and destroying civilizations on the daily, I really doubt Bruce is gonna able to keep up combat wise, as he'll be outskilled. Batman certainly has some impressive and useful gadgets to aid in his battle, but I'd still favour Takuya here. Aside from the Spider-Bracelet's own helpful capabilities, he's got regeneration to deal with any potential injuries inflicted on him, precognition, much more reliable and versatile options in terms of enhanced senses, and the agility to outpace the Caped Crusader

Voting Spider-Man

NGL he should have a much higher AP given one of the feats he scales to, but I'll be lucky if I can get somebody to calc it someday
Counted and I vote to Spider-Ma FRA.

What feat? if i not too lazy maybe help(Last to the heart dead of Universe in the worse) btw
In episode 2, there's a flashback to Garia (the guy who Takuya gains the powers of). Early into the episode, Garia tanks a grenade that opens up the ground pretty hard. Logically, Takuya scales to this because he was given the abilities of Garia and his people

In episode 2, there's a flashback to Garia (the guy who Takuya gains the powers of). Early into the episode, Garia tanks a grenade that opens up the ground pretty hard. Logically, Takuya scales to this because he was given the abilities of Garia and his people
I will check them when i go back to my PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back