• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Demon King battles the Ghost of Sparta: Ganondorf vs Kratos (GRACE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planck69

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Upon the Olympians communing with the three Golden Goddesses from outside their domain, the deities come to an agreement and Kratos is sent into another world by his patrons, in the hopes that if the champion of that world couldn't put the Dark Lord down for good then another could. Kratos accepts and marches on silently. He cared not a jot for the woes of this realm but in his seemingly unending quest for redemption, he acceded to the wishes of the gods and would do what he does best; fight, overcome and kill.

Demigod Kratos and Triforce of Power (Twilight Princess) Ganon are used. Divine Weapons are restricted for Kratos. Both are High 6-A. Speed is equalized. Otherwise SBA.

Dark Lord: 1 (speedster352)

White Warrior: 8 (Marvel_Champion_07, Popted2, Dust_Collector, chosen, Stillwinston, Nierre, Robo, KLOL506)

Inconclusive: 0

latest
Kratos_1-removebg-preview.png

Last edited:
Upon the Olympians communing with the three Golden Goddesses from outside their domain, the deities come to an agreement and Kratos is sent into another world by his patrons, in the hopes that if the champion of that world couldn't put the Dark Lord down for good then another could. Kratos accepts and marches on silently. He cared not a jot for the woes of this realm but in his seemingly unending quest for redemption, he acceded to the wishes of the gods and would do what he does best; fight, overcome and kill.

Demigod Kratos and Triforce of Power (Twilight Princess) Ganon are used. Both are High 6-A. Speed is equalized. Otherwise SBA.

Dark Lord:

White Warrior:

Inconclusive:

latest
Kratos_1-removebg-preview.png
Krato’s 2-C weapons are restricted correct?

Yeah. Ganondorf holds an absolutely massive power advantage. That said, Kratos' magical abilities and weapons completely overwhelm Ganon's resistances for the most part. That and his enhanced senses, information analysis and precognition would be of great help in knowing how to act and how to avoid Ganon's attacks.

So while brute force is out of the question for Kratos he has tons of ways of just bypassing Ganons durability, Light of Dawn in particular is fitting since Ganon is a demon, and while Ganons regen would normally be a pain to deal with the second his soul is exposed Kratos can just grab that shit and destroy it.

A lot of Ganons magic is also gonna just be null and void since Kratos resists a large chunk of it, however Ganon can yeet Kratos to another dimension or to the gap between dimensions if push comes to shove, and since this is specifically his twilight princess incarnation he can also maybe possess Kratos (Although Kratos having resistance to mind manipulation and body puppetry could counter that as well, not sure on how we treat possession against those kind of resistances).

Remind me how good Kratos' resistance to power null is again? Can't remember myself how potent Zeus' Fury is but Ganon's power null is good enough to null things that already resist it, granted it's not the most in character thing for him to do but still could be helpful.

Seems like Ganon either saitama's Kratos/sends him to backrooms or Kratos haxes
Who is more skilled

Ganon and Kratos could be standing on the opposite edges of a continent and Ganon would still be able to pull off his BFR, dude has mad range, he does it either by opening up a portal that drags you in or he just teleports you
Hmmm might go incon then but unsure

For what it's worth BFR isn't exactly the most in character thing for Ganon to do, he's gonna try a decent number of other things first before he resorts to it

Yeah but it took a decent while before Ganon decided to resort to that, Link was reflecting several of his attacks in a row and it still took a while before Ganon clocked that maybe he should try something else, plus Link in that specific fight didn't have anything that could've put Ganon down (He couldn't directly hit him due to his electrical barrier so it was only a matter of time before Ganon would try something like BFR, while Kratos can pull out deconstruction hax and destroy his soul pretty quickly so it's very possible he can kill him before Ganon has the chance to even consider BFR as an option.

Yeah but it took a decent while before Ganon decided to resort to that, Link was reflecting several of his attacks in a row and it still took a while before Ganon clocked that maybe he should try something else, plus Link in that specific fight didn't have anything that could've put Ganon down (He couldn't directly hit him due to his electrical barrier so it was only a matter of time before Ganon would try something like BFR, while Kratos can pull out deconstruction hax and destroy his soul pretty quickly so it's very possible he can kill him before Ganon has the chance to even consider BFR as an option.
I think ganon resist that but I am not sure the potency also I think ganon telekinesis could work since he probably scales higher than kratos. I am pretty sure canon works use bfr when he sees his attacks are not working and sees how dangerous kratos is(he can also sense it or just read his mind)

Yeah Ganon isn't resisting anything Kratos throws out, and even if Kratos' didn't have 4-D shit Ganon doesn't resist deconstruction and his resistance to soul hax isn't good enough to save him from soul destruction on a conceptual level.

he can also sense it or just read his mind
Ganon can at best sense how strong Kratos is (And I don't think he can even sense others in this key, I think the only version of Ganon who can do that so far is Calamity Ganon), and that might actually be a detriment to himself since he'll just assume Kratos is easy pickings due to him being much weaker, and his mind reading is incredibly out of character for him (Done a grand total of once when he watched Zeldas dreams when she was asleep).

Also ganon is a genius compared to kratos who is gifted he may be arrogant but he is not stupid after he sees how dangerous kratos is he would just resort to bfr.

Also ganon is a genius compared to kratos who is gifted he may be arrogant but he is not stupid after he sees how dangerous kratos is he would just resort to bfr.
Kratos is gifted all around but acting like he isn't an absolute monster in combat is silly. And this fight isn't going to last that long anyway, since Kratos doesn't hold back and actually spams magic a lot in this key, meaning Ganon has a pretty small window of time and moves.

Kratos is gifted all around but acting like he isn't an absolute monster in combat is silly. And this fight isn't going to last that long anyway, since Kratos doesn't hold back and actually spams magic a lot in this key, meaning Ganon has a pretty small window of time and moves.
But ganon starts off with illusions clones and intangibility so after he sees kratos hax affecting his clones he would simply bfr him like I said he may be arrogant but he is not stupid he is a genius after all.

so do you want to vote Kratos based on you reasons?

But ganon starts off with illusions clones and intangibility so after he sees kratos hax affecting his clones he would simply bfr him like I said he may be arrogant but he is not stupid he is a genius after all.
Those are not his starting moves lmao, ignoring the fact that Kratos isn't even going to be affected by those illusions, Ganon has used illusions in combat once and no other time, intangibility is also something he's used in combat once and not only did it take until the halfway point of that one fight before he started using it, he can only use it if it's dark enough otherwise his intangibility just doesn't work at all.

Those are not his starting moves lmao, ignoring the fact that Kratos isn't even going to be affected by those illusions, Ganon has used illusions in combat once and no other time, intangibility is also something he's used in combat once and not only did it take until the halfway point of that one fight before he started using it, he can only use it if it's dark enough otherwise his intangibility just doesn't work at all.
Would invisibly work? Also would the summongs be in character? I know they will get probably get one shot but ganon would see what kratos abilities do. Also could you state what ganons starting moves are?

Does ganon tk even upscale the redeemed Warrior calc? (Cuz all calc mentions is kilotons in conclusion but that result id nowhere near class Z unless i ****** up)

Yeah checked
Tk calc is 62,462,698,720 kilograms which isn't class Z so i assume is stopping planets from rotating
But what planets exactly 🗿

Yeah checked
Tk calc is 62,462,698,720 kilograms which isn't class Z so i assume is stopping planets from rotating
But what planets exactly 🗿
No planets actually 🗿, we used to treat one of his curses as a planet rotation / halting feat but then we realized that it really shouldn't have been anything besides time manipulation to make an eternal night so we stopped using it, Class Z is a holdover from that and we never got around to fixing it (Although soon he'll likely have Class Z anyway for moon moving shit in the new game) so yeah atm his telekinesis ain't Class Z.

Would invisibly work? Also would the summongs be in character? I know they will get probably get one shot but ganon would see what kratos abilities do. Also could you state what ganons starting moves are?
Doubt invisibility is gonna help him much, also unlikely for him to use it in this fight. Summoning is something he's done only once but it was twilight princess where he did it so in this case yeah his summoning his ghost knights is in character. Ganon doesn't really have any starting moves, but for the version of him being used in this fight the first thing he did was possession (Although he didn't do it against Link, his opponent, but rather he possessed Zeldas corpse) and then flew around shooting light orbs.

No planets actually 🗿, we used to treat one of his curses as a planet rotation / halting feat but then we realized that it really shouldn't have been anything besides time manipulation to make an eternal night so we stopped using it, Class Z is a holdover from that and we never got around to fixing it (Although soon he'll likely have Class Z anyway for moon moving shit in the new game) so yeah atm his telekinesis ain't Class Z.
Oh i see

Doubt invisibility is gonna help him much, also unlikely for him to use it in this fight. Summoning is something he's done only once but it was twilight princess where he did it so in this case yeah his summoning his ghost knights is in character. Ganon doesn't really have any starting moves, but for the version of him being used in this fight the first thing he did was possession (Although he didn't do it against Link, his opponent, but rather he possessed Zeldas corpse) and then flew around shooting light orbs.
Well his summons can act like sacrificial pawns so he sees keatos hax and then bfr him. That’s the only win con I see

Don't see Ganon using his summons in that way, it's not unlikely by any means but given that he used them pretty much to back him up in close combat I doubt he'd use them as pawns just to see what Kratos is capable of. Plus while not out of character for this incarnation of Ganon to use, he's probably not summoning his knights at the start of the fight, he didn't start using them until round 3 of a 4 round fight with Link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back