• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Banjo & Kazooie vs Plok

Both 7-C and Base. Speed Equalized. Battle takes place at Spiral Mountain.

Banjo & Kazooie: 7 (Mantidil, Artorimachi_Meteoraft, Sonicflare9, GyroNutz, TheMassivlyUnkn0wn, ZespeonGalaxy, koopa3144)

Plok:

Inconclusive:

Banjo & Kazooie AP: 7.92 Kilotons

Plok AP: 18.2 Kilotons

Last edited:
From their profiles, it looks like each fighters advantages are as follows

B&K: higher intelligence, home field advantage, status effect inducement, telekinesis with magic wrench

Plok: higher AP, resurrection at least 4 times with extra lives, rage power

Last edited:
Bump. I want to say I’m leaning towards Plok right now between his higher durability and extra lives making him hard to permanently kill. Banjo & Kazooie might take away one of his lives, but Plok could learn from that and adjust his strategy maybe.

What stops B&K from retraining him with the Magic Wrench or freezing him with Ice Eggs?
Not much from what I can see. Plok can also resurrect multiple times so he would adjust his strategy accordingly if he did die and resurrect. And Plok's higher AP would be a significant threat to B-K as well.

Both Kazooie and Plok are said to be hot headed, so I suppose either side will likely make the first attack.

Not much from what I can see. Plok can also resurrect multiple times so he would adjust his strategy accordingly if he did die and resurrect. And Plok's higher AP would be a significant threat to B-K as well.
I'm pretty sure if Plok gets iced he would be able to resurrect cause he technically not dead. Also, I'm pretty sure B&K are smart enough to realize that he can resurrect and will attempt to circumvent it (Ie retraining him with the Magic Wrench, building a vehicle to fight him, the list goes on)

I'm pretty sure if Plok gets iced he would be able to resurrect cause he technically not dead. Also, I'm pretty sure B&K are smart enough to realize that he can resurrect and will attempt to circumvent it (Ie retraining him with the Magic Wrench, building a vehicle to fight him, the list goes on)
I used the Base key for both characters so I’m not sure if building the vehicle should be allowed or not. I don’t think B&K would know to use the ice eggs immediately, but I suppose they might use the Wrench. Also, unless Plok mentions he can resurrect, B&K would have to kill him at least once before finding that out.

I used the Base key for both characters so I’m not sure if building the vehicle should be allowed or not. I don’t think B&K would know to use the ice eggs immediately, but I suppose they might use the Wrench. Also, unless Plok mentions he can resurrect, B&K would have to kill him at least once before finding that out.
tbh idk why Vehicles are their own key. B&K and make them whenever with the Magic Wrench. And If they're stronger with Vehicles their profile should just say "Higher with Vehicles." Anyways, I think B&K will be able survive long enough by healing themselves or just making a vehicle fight him until they kill him and find out he can resurrect.

tbh idk why Vehicles are their own key. B&K and make them whenever with the Magic Wrench. And If they're stronger with Vehicles their profile should just say "Higher with Vehicles." Anyways, I think B&K will be able survive long enough by healing themselves or just making a vehicle fight him until they kill him and find out he can resurrect.
If Plok self destructs like in the calc, it would have the possibility of taking B&K out if it hits.Also, Plok does have vehicles on his profile as well in case we have to change the battle conditions.

If Plok self destructs like in the calc, it would have the possibility of taking B&K out if it hits.
I mean he only did that out of anger and I dont think he goes for that in a normal fight. And even if he does B&K can just use golden feathers to go Invulnerable to survive it.

I mean he only did that out of anger and I dont think he goes for that in a normal fight. And even if he does B&K can just use golden feathers to go Invulnerable to survive it.
Well, it mentions he is short tempered and hot headed in his weaknesses; not to mention Kazooie is also hot headed and they would likely set each other off. Fair enough about the golden feathers, but B&K also have to know the explosion is coming.

Well, it mentions he is short tempered and hot headed in his weaknesses; not to mention Kazooie is also hot headed and they would likely set each other off. Fair enough about the golden feathers, but B&K also have to know the explosion is coming.
I just checked the source and I feel like B&K are experienced enough to realize that Plok is gonna do something big after being enraged and will think to brace themselves with a golden feather.

I just checked the source and I feel like B&K are experienced enough to realize that Plok is gonna do something big after being enraged and will think to brace themselves with a golden feather.
Hmm, you might be right. After discussing it a bit, I’m starting to lean more in B&K’s favor. Anyone else have any arguments for either?

I forgot how insane that boss music was.

I’ll leave you this in response:

Back