• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Speed equalized, initial distance 6 meters apart, She-Hulk have previous knowledge of Kaori magical powers, Kaori first key (Kaori scale to 0.074 Tons and She-Hulk is 0.016 Tons).

Kaori: 7 (Popted2, MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer, Peppersalt43, Noneless21, MaidRips, EL_xWatcher1234x, Cimafranca133)
vs
She-Hulk: 0

Last edited:
As a note, Kaori can't really use offensive magic, her magic is only defensive or for restricting purposes, if she wanted to use it for attack she would need to do it in a indirect way.

You know, this might be the case higher stamina is a thing

Kaori has her stamina explained, but can She-hulk last longer?
I honestly don't know why She-Hulk have Superhuman stamina, as far I know she don't even have Peak Human stamina feats, I guess it was just defaulted to that based in other superheros.

I honestly don't know why She-Hulk have Superhuman stamina, as far I know she don't even have Peak Human stamina feats, I guess it was just defaulted to that based in other superheros.
If that's the case then i don't think she-hulk can last long then since Kaori can wear her down

Or restrain her because funny class M LS

I dunno, Kaori will definitely resort to some binding magic and it'll be GG by then

How good is She-hulk's skill btw?
No, I mean that either Class 100 or M don't matter in this case because Kaori LS advantage would still be far above She-Hulk.

She can throw a punch and clap her hands.

Tbf, at this stage Kaori isn't that good either, but considering she had enhanced sense plus those massively superior LS, i don't see She Hulk winning this

Tbf, at this stage Kaori isn't that good either, but considering she had enhanced sense plus those massively superior LS, i don't see She Hulk winning this
At this point Kaori don't fight physically (though she still seems to be quite skilled with her staff based on a Bonus Story), her thing are barriers, chains of light (they can be dodged) and healing.

At this point Kaori don't fight physically (though she still seems to be quite skilled with her staff based on a Bonus Story), her thing are barriers, chains of light (they can be dodged) and healing.
Yeah but fighting up close and personal isn't exactly a good idea when the LS difference is so far apart

Then again, you're right, Kaori isn't someone who fight physically, but considering she can outrange and possibly wear down She hulk, She hulk's option is really narrow

Kaori win con is basically use light chains to immobilize She-Hulk and then either try to use them in a offensive way (like to try to crush her), take advantage to punch her with her staff or talk no jutsu her.

In other hand She-Hulk win con is trying to dodge the light chains and close the distance to beat Kaori or either spam Thunderclaps to affect her with the lound sounds.

Each side as far I know have their own win cons, which is more likely to happen is a thing that each can decide.

She is a magician, specifically speaking a priest, her skill is mainly magical (like use in creative and effective ways her magic and things like that). Physically speaking Kaori only have showed this for her skill.
my bad, i'm dumb

i confused Kaori with Shizuku, that's why i was confused

sorry Expectro,

also i still vote her

my bad, i'm dumb

i confused Kaori with Shizuku, that's why i was confused

sorry Expectro,

also i still vote her
Understable.

Actually, not gonna lie I was debating with myself the last two months about doing a She-Hulk vs Shizuku match, but since originally Shizuku was like 1 Megaton the difference would had be more than 60x, and while pierce/sharp damage can certainly bypass that I wasn't sure if the rest of people would think that despite that the match would be fair, so to make something like that possible I began to think in calculations that could upgrade the character enough to close considerably the gap, and then one think lead to another and I ended doing the recent crt that literally upgraded a lot all the characters in the verse, so all the recent stats upgrades the verse had are actually thanks to She-Hulk and the meme of teenage girls fighting her.

Now a match between Shizuku 9-B end and She-Hulk would be even possible since the gap isn't that big now (8.5x, which is something that pierce/sharp damage comfortable ignore).

Back