• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cosmic Garou vs Perfect Cell (GRACE)

Vizer04

He/Him
s9yvuys2pah91.jpg

Both at 4-A and Speed Equalized.

Cosmic Garou: 7 (@Entity, @JustANormalPerson01, @Vizer04, @Recon1511, @SuperStar, @Phoenks and @LordGinSama)

Perfect Cell:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
So this fight starts with Garou copying Cell's strenght and techniques, then i think that the fight will end with Garou's victory since he has a great AD

Ok, so:

Cell scales (idk by how much) above 51.7 ExaFoes

Garou scales exponentially above 1.11 ZettaFoe/534 TeraFoe (I've heard they scale to the full value because they're at the center of the explosion, so their durability should scale above the value at full, but I'm not completely sure)
So, Garou one-shots?

1.11 ZettaFoe is 1110 ExaFoe

So Garou is about 20x stronger and constantly rising.

Garou also instantaneously detects his core, just as he did with Sage Centipede.

It should also be noted that Cell was tasked with dealing with Goku, implying he was more powerful than the villains up to that point who occupied Hell who instead went to Earth, including General Rilldo (Who's currently outdated but should be x50 Kid Buu)

So, Garou one-shots?

Semi-Perfect Cell was massively weaker than SSJ Goku and his self-destruction was powerful enough to kill him and everyone in King Kai's Planet.

This means that Cell's self-destruction far surpasses his regular AP. That could work against Garou, maybe.

So, Garou one-shots?

Garou also instantaneously detects his core, just as he did with Sage Centipede.
He's more than 20x stronger, actually, since that value was before their exponential growth.

But yeah, if Radiation is not enough, Garou one shots. Unless Cell's scaling chain is big enough to surpass the AP difference, something I doubt

It should also be noted that Cell was tasked with dealing with Goku, implying he was more powerful than the villains up to that point who occupied Hell who instead went to Earth, including General Rilldo (Who's currently outdated but should be x50 Kid Buu)
Oh, i didn't know that. I guess Cell has a x2.5 advantage in AP.

Also Garou kinda just copies whatever Cell does so even if you believe radiation doesnt incap and that Cell can regenerate from his physical damage Garou can just copy the Kamehameha and desintegrate Cell

Cell can teleport while he self destruct?
No reason to assume he can't, he didn't teleport the first time he self-destructed because he didn't know that technique yet.

Goku can use Instant Transmission and other techniques at the same time (IT + Kamehameha for example)

This gives Cell the AP advantage by 2.5x tho
Okay, then Garou copies that instantly and barrages his core with portals, nuclear fists, and radiation until he dies.

Even if Cell is able to do damage to Garou he will just evolve exponentially. And even if he somehow keeps up with Garou's skill, Garou just evolves in speed until he blitzes him.

What discussion man he already has a one shot advantage and his hax in general just completely annihilates Cell ☠️

Like the only wincon for Cell you can argue for is Garou being stupid enough to let him self destruct instead of just vaporizing him with a Kamehameha prior to that (or Cell just collapsing from the radiation he emits)

No reason to assume he can't, he didn't teleport the first time he self-destructed because he didn't know that technique yet.
He didn't do it because he couldn't since he is made with Goku's dna and knows all of his techniques and already saw the instant trasmission when Goku used it with his kamehameha

Basically, the battle would probably go like this:

Cell starts with a x2.5 AP advantage.

Garou copies his AP and becomes stronger.

Garou starts stomping Cell, who resorts to absorb Garou with his tail.

Garou dodges Cell's tail with his own Instinctive Reactions.

Cell teleports behind Garou and grabs him to prevent him from dodging his tail.

However, Garou has superior LS and escapes from Cell's grab anyway.

Garou keeps stomping Cell harder and harder.

Cell panics and starts his own self-destruction.

Garou teleports away from Cell to escape the explosion.

Cell teleports to Garou's location.

Cell explodes and Garou dies.

Cell regenerates, receives a zenkai and wins.

Therefore, i vote Cell FRA.

Back