• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My words are The Immovable Law like the Mountains | Naruto Vs InFamous | Nix Vs Naruto

monta%C3%B1as-e1533762816593.jpg

Speed equal, Location is Wakanda, Killing is the best win con for a demon but if not then things such as BFR, Sealing or incapacitating is fine as well.

Bracket

Mastered Kyūbi Chakra Mode Naruto: 7 @Nicetoderp @Xmark12 @Smashtwig @XSOULOFCINDERX @BEASTHEART880 @Migue79 @Popted2

images

Nix: @Arkenis @Deceived @Lynieryz @Oliver_de_jesus @CoreOfimBalance(COB)

The Unnaturalist:

Last edited:
Naruto is gonna be spamming Shadow Clones, Rasengans and Chakra Arms and can predict her every move by sensing her negative emotions as well as Kurama's Chakra being poisonous and corrosive to anyone who Naruto and Kurama consider an enemy as well as functioning as a forcefield for Naruto himself. Kurama will also be giving Naruto tactical advice the entire time they fight and can constantly heal him and recharge his stamina while he fights, which will only help more since both him and Naruto outsmart her by a lot considering she's only Average in intelligence while Naruto is a Genius in Combat while Kurama is a Genius all around with both of them being far more skilled at fighting from what I can tell from her profile. They've also seen and fought against abilities roughly similar to what she can do so they shouldn't be caught off-guard too much by her powers. Naruto also has the AP and LS Advantage and can amp his speed with the Shunshin Jutsu as well, allowing him to be able to blitz people comparable to himself in short bursts so he could potentially just blitz her and knock her out quickly by hitting her really hard. There's also the bullshit that is the Substitution Jutsu which is basically the ultimate get out of jail free card since it allows the user to escape from things that they shouldn't be able to from the way the jutsu is described, almost like it's teleportation, which Naruto is used to fighting against and has seen actual teleportation before so that wouldn't surprise him too much either when Nix starts doing it. Her being able to turn intangible will certainly be annoying but he's fought people who can turn intangible before and has enough stamina to outlast her if he needs too, especially since Kurama can just restore it whenever he wants at this point. I think Naruto will have a tough fight but ultimately triumph as the Victor.

Yeah, we all know how it goes when Naruto's involved.

Naruto FRA and move on (my dear Nix couldn't even compete in the first round 🥲)

I'll address Soul's arguments later today but i do have to ask, how does Naruto deal with Nix's flames which can damage and burn Cole MacGrath who can no sale his Ionic Storm's heat which can burn and damage The Beast, with said Beast being able to tank the center of a nuclear explosion with zero issues, which generates heat in the 100.000.000 C ranges?

I don't see anything within Naruto's arsenal that'll help him against this level of heat tbh.

I'll address Soul's arguments later today but i do have to ask, how does Naruto deal with Nix's flames which can damage and burn Cole MacGrath who can no sale his Ionic Storm's heat which can burn and damage The Beast, with said Beast being able to tank the center of a nuclear explosion with zero issues, which generates heat in the 100.000.000 C ranges?

I don't see anything within Naruto's arsenal that'll help him against this level of heat tbh.
Substitution Jutsu, Clones, Range Spamming and Predicting everything she'll do through her emotions.

This Kurama Chackra doesn't suffer from Kurama trying to take a dib on Naruto's actual Chakra reserve which could result in him dying from overuse, right?

Well I see Nix has teleportation but its only useable within hundreds of meters while Naruto's explosions can easily cover several kilometers so that won't work. She can become intangible but if she can't use her other abilities within that then it becomes useless. How does she get past being bombarded by tbbs which will poison her as well?

Well I see Nix has teleportation but its only useable within hundreds of meters while Naruto's explosions can easily cover several kilometers so that won't work. She can become intangible but if she can't use her other abilities within that then it becomes useless. How does she get past being bombarded by tbbs which will poison her as well?
Naruto can't use the Bijū-Dama in this form, he can only do that in KCM2, not that it matters since literally every hit he's doing is going to be poisoning her since Kurama's Poison is superior to normal poisons due to the fact that Sakura, a medic specifically trained to be able to heal the deadliest poisons on the planet, struggled more with healing herself from Kurama's Chakra than she did healing Sasori's poison which is some of the best in the verse.

Naruto can't use the Bijū-Dama in this form, he can only do that in KCM2, not that it matters since literally every hit he's doing is going to be poisoning her since Kurama's Poison is superior to normal poisons due to the fact that Sakura, a medic specifically trained to be able to heal the deadliest poisons on the planet, struggled more with healing herself from Kurama's Chakra than she did healing Sasori's poison which is some of the best in the verse.
mb thought mastered meant kcm2.

considering she has her aura Narutos clones would just keep dying trying to get close not to mention her spamming fire balls as well.
He doesn't have to get close, he has the huge Chakra Arms he can make that are like tens of meters long. Naruto can also just have Kurama Fear Hax her with his Presence since he was capable of doing it in just KN0, not even MKCM, rendering her completely paralyzed in fear unable to do anything.

He doesn't have to get close, he has the huge Chakra Arms he can make that are like tens of meters long. Naruto can also just have Kurama Fear Hax her with his Presence since he was capable of doing it in just KN0, not even MKCM, rendering her completely paralyzed in fear unable to do anything.
The arms will be burned and destroyed by her aura and fire balls, she can teleport also so it's actually useless for him to just use the arms. Fear hax is demonstrably shown to not be done while in Kcm. So I'm having a hard time seeing that be a go to or something Kuruma would try within talking to Naruto first.
0545-019.png

Only time I remember kcm doing the most hands so if he can do more send but I doubt it'll matter if she just teleports away

The arms will be burned and destroyed by her aura and fire balls, she can teleport also so it's actually useless for him to just use the arms. Fear hax is demonstrably shown to not be done while in Kcm. So I'm having a hard time seeing that be a go to or something Kuruma would try within talking to Naruto first.
Kurama did do it without Naruto telling him too, we see it happen in Boruto just from Kurama getting mad and it's literally a Passive Ability that works off of his presence alone, it's not something he needs to activate.

Kurama did do it without Naruto telling him too, we see it happen in Boruto just from Kurama getting mad and it's literally a Passive Ability that works off of his presence alone, it's not something he needs to activate.
I will say that this aura is extremely inconsistent on being Passive. This sort of thing happens only a couple times and never just always happens, the simple fact that majority of characters don't have fear hax resistance from Kuruma at all. During Kuruma's rampage people weren't just passively scared, while Naruto was running around the battlefield people weren't passively scared, Temari felt Naruto's aura and wasn't scared, Raikage felt it and wasn't scared.

I will say that this aura is extremely inconsistent on being Passive. This sort of thing happens only a couple times and never just always happens, the simple fact that majority of characters don't have fear hax resistance from Kuruma at all. During Kuruma's rampage people weren't just passively scared, while Naruto was running around the battlefield people weren't passively scared, Temari felt Naruto's aura and wasn't scared, Raikage felt it and wasn't scared.
Then make a CRT to remove it, otherwise it's a Valid Wincon for Naruto.

No what? I'm arguing how its not passive lol. Kuruma doesnt even have it labeled as passive on his page.
Zabuza, Kakashi and Orochimaru all have the same fear hax as Kurama and their's are passive, why wouldn't Kurama's be when it's literally his mere presence causing the fear, his Profile states as much.

Zabuza, Kakashi and Orochimaru all have the same fear hax as Kurama and their's are passive, why wouldn't Kurama's be when it's literally his mere presence causing the fear, his Profile states as much.
Because it is not at all consistent for Kuruma to passively fear hax everyone around. I've already told u that people don't get fear haxxed by it even though u argue it is passive which would mean everyone in the battlefield would have gotten fear haxxed but instead that didn't happen. Also in the boruto example Naruto tells Kuruma to calm down in the scan u sent which implies again that its not passive. At best it needs to be activated and directed at Nix.

Because it is not at all consistent for Kuruma to passively fear hax everyone around. I've already told u that people don't get fear haxxed by it even though u argue it is passive which would mean everyone in the battlefield would have gotten fear haxxed but instead that didn't happen. Also in the boruto example Naruto tells Kuruma to calm down in the scan u sent which implies again that its not passive. At best it needs to be activated and directed at Nix.
Not how it's worded on his Profile, so it's currently a Passive Ability. I also don't agree with it being as inconsistent as you're claiming it is, we just haven't given the people who resisted his Presence the necessary resistances like we did with Obito and Madara, that's a feat for them, not an anti-feat for his Hax.

For the sake of the argument, let's say that the Fear Hax doesn't work.

Amaterasu has heat comparable to the sun, and Naruto blocks it with his globby Tailed Beast chakra. The same Tailed Beast Chakra is the same one Naruto used in say... Final Valley in part one. This aura, according to a google search, would be able five times hotter than the sun (Amaterasu), since it's comparable to lightning. Fair enough, but are we seriously going to say that a mastered Kurama Chakra Mode cloak is NOT five times more powerful than that primitive transformation from like a million episodes and chapters ago? Naruto should be tough enough to just... tank the heat.

Also, Sasuke's Jutsu Kirin utilizes natural lightning itself to attack- which would have that same amount of heat. Itachi with Susano'o can guard it just fine even without the Yata Mirror. Since Itachi and Naruto are comparable with Naruto using an unmastered KCM- Naruto should have the same heat resistance.

There is also another method Naruto can use to get past the aura even if he can't go through it.

He can bury his arms into the ground and sucker punch her from underground or send a clone to do it- the aura's hot, but I don't think it'll instantly disintegrate a KCM'd clone.

For the sake of the argument, let's say that the Fear Hax doesn't work.

Amaterasu has heat comparable to the sun, and Naruto blocks it with his globby Tailed Beast chakra. The same Tailed Beast Chakra is the same one Naruto used in say... Final Valley in part one. This aura, according to a google search, would be able five times hotter than the sun (Amaterasu), since it's comparable to lightning. Fair enough, but are we seriously going to say that a mastered Kurama Chakra Mode cloak is NOT five times more powerful than that primitive transformation from like a million episodes and chapters ago? Naruto should be tough enough to just... tank the heat.

Also, Sasuke's Jutsu Kirin utilizes natural lightning itself to attack- which would have that same amount of heat. Itachi with Susano'o can guard it just fine even without the Yata Mirror. Since Itachi and Naruto are comparable with Naruto using an unmastered KCM- Naruto should have the same heat resistance.
I'm pretty sure 5x the surface of the sun is still below 100.000.000 Celsius unless I'm off a bit. Deceived also brought up
Nix's flames which can damage and burn Cole MacGrath who can no sale his Ionic Storm's heat which can burn and damage The Beast, with said Beast being able to tank the center of a nuclear explosion with zero issues, which generates heat in the 100.000.000 C ranges?
Nix > Cole > Ionic Storm > Beast > 100.000.000c

So this upscale in heat is higher than the sun. Naruto will definitely be getting burned and I already brought up
He was literally getting burned by Roshi's lava.

He can bury his arms into the ground and sucker punch her from underground or send a clone to do it- the aura's hot, but I don't think it'll instantly disintegrate a KCM'd clone.
she can fly.

The sun can be up to 15 million degrees Celsius, times 5 is 75 million, not bad considering i really doubt Naruto is only 5x stronger than that primitive form (also it's called V1 Tailed Beast Cloak with no tails i think according to the manga, in the anime it's straight up just his arm and he's straight up not being affected by Amaterasu himself)

Mastered KCM > Unmastered KCM = 6 Tails V2 > 5 Tails V2 > 4 Tails V2 >>> 3 Tails V1 > 2 Tails V1 > 1 Tail V1 > 0 Tail V1 (Blocking Amaterasu Feat)

He was literally getting burned by Roshi's lava.
Roshi, the perfect Jinjuriki that's ALL about heat and flames (the core of the Earth is as hot as the sun in some cases, and Roshi is using like solid heat projectiles suggesting it'd be based on the core of the earth) that's amped by an Sharingan and Rineggan. I'm sure it'd be BETTER than Amaterasu if anything.

Would she expect him to do that or even see it coming though? He's been able to finesse people who have literal 360° X-Ray Vision before with underground sneak attacks as shown in his fight with Neji.
She would just fly. And Neji was heavily fatigued when that happened, not a very good feat at all. Also she can teleport at the last second.

Back