• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

1943 Batman vs Arthur Fleck (GRACE)

Propellus

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
Bronze Supporter
Both are 10-A

Speed is equalized, otherwise Bats would blitz him.

This takes places inside a train

Joker has his gun with him.

Batman's Radium Gun is restricted which would make this a huge stomp.

Both are at least 10 meters away from each other.

Who would win and why?

The original live action bats but yet campy: Random-Helper323, shansome, SamanPatou, Lonkitt, Kflare63, AceOfSpaces3709, The_Almighty_Wholesome

We live in a society:

Last edited:
Batman kinda stomps, there is nothing he doesnt have the advantage in bar the knife, and given he's an agent, disarming someone with zero training of a knife wouldn't exactly be far fetched.
Let alone smokescreens and the like to disorient Fleck or hooks to knock him on his ass or just to use for a slightly more ranged option.

I might as well just give Arthur his gun

A man with zero combat training with a knife is one thing, but ya kinda cant disarm a bullet coming at you lad.
Itd only be fair if Batman got his gun, which just makes it a stomp in his favor again given I'd bet money on him being a quicker draw.

A man with zero combat training with a knife is one thing, but ya kinda cant disarm a bullet coming at you lad.
Itd only be fair if Batman got his gun, which just makes it a stomp in his favor again given I'd bet money on him being a quicker draw.
I mean, he can still aimdodge, since in the show, he usually aimdodges criminals trying to shoot him, and Joker wouldn't be any different. So I can't see why he wouldn't be able to do that

Last edited:
Apart from being overly edgy and way nastier than villains from early Batman shows, I don't think Fleck brings anything to this fight Batman hasn't seen before. Meanwhile Batman is bringing lots Fleck isn't prepared for.

In terms of skill we're talking about a crazy clown with anger issues turned agitator and lawyer killer versus a trained US government agent during WWII turned vigilante.

And the smokescreen will catch Fleck completely off guard whereas Batman has seen loads of guns. Fleck can win if he gets a lucky shot that just happens to hit Batman, but otherwise Batman is going to win. I would say Batman makes a smokescreen, and Fleck starts shooting in Batman's general direction while Batman works to avoid being hit. Fleck might land a lucky hit, but otherwise I'd say Batman takes the win more often than not.

Apart from being overly edgy and way nastier than villains from early Batman shows, I don't think Fleck brings anything to this fight Batman hasn't seen before. Meanwhile Batman is bringing lots Fleck isn't prepared for.

In terms of skill we're talking about a crazy clown with anger issues turned agitator and lawyer killer versus a trained US government agent during WWII turned vigilante.

And the smokescreen will catch Fleck completely off guard whereas Batman has seen loads of guns. Fleck can win if he gets a lucky shot that just happens to hit Batman, but otherwise Batman is going to win. I would say Batman makes a smokescreen, and Fleck starts shooting in Batman's general direction while Batman works to avoid being hit. Fleck might land a lucky hit, but otherwise I'd say Batman takes the win more often than not.
Nice analysis, but anyways counted

This pretty much sums it up. Batman FRA

Few more votes until it's considered a grace

Adding this to their profiles

Back