• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shura killer faces a blood drunk hunter (Emma vs Yamamura)

Peppersalt43

They/Them
I would want to kill a demon : 7
Beasts are a curse, and the curse is a shackle : 0
Incon : 0

7-C versions used
Fight takes place in the Ashina Outskirts, 10 meters apart
Speed equalized

Story below

Yamamura held in his hand yet another centipede. He had returned to his home by Valtr's decree after a long time of hunting. These vermin are plentiful here and their bearers? It almost seems like they were immortal. He'd slaughter through swarms of them daily, the blood on his blade never drying and yet it was never enough. There was always more vermin, that or more are created every once in a while. No matter. Yharnam blood was meant for creatures too tough to kill.

"Aah! That's amazing as always. You always bring the best of drinks, Yamamura" said Emma, a cup of pungent blood cocktail in her hand.
"The blood is quite intoxicating. Is it even a wonder their people are so dependent on it?" replied Yamamura.

"That blade. I know why it's red but its resemblance is uncanny. It reminds me of another weapon, the Red Mortal Blade, a weapon capable of severing immortality though an immortal can wield it".
"Well, we hunter return to the dream upon death so I guess we too are immortal. Helps a lot when you don't wish to leave without finishing the job".

"Hmm, the Ashina were undefeated due to our immortality. Some do not desire it but in the end, we can't ignore its role. Tell me, good hunter. Have I told you that before?".
"I recall something like that, yes".

"Because yesterday Gyoubu said that an unarmored samurai with a rifle tried to kill him".
"That could've been anyone".

"When he did his usual starting battle cry, the samurai responded with 'AND I AM YAMAMURA OF THE LEAGUE AND I SHALL PURGE YOU OF VERMIN!'. Yes, he really said that"
"Oh...".

"Yamamura, I do not see the presence of Shura within you. But beasts roam these places as well, in the form of red eyed monsters. Your eyes, they're sunk, and red..." said Emma, causing distress to Yamamura. "I cannot let a rampaging beast run through Ashina, especially one that can sever immortality. I have to cut you down" she continued, reaching towards her blade. The league hunter backed up, reaching for his sword as well, his other hand on his rifle. "No, you can't do this to me! When a blood drunk hunter dies, we do not go to the dream, we're taken to the nightmare where we are tormented for an eternity. Stay away!" he said.

"Then I apologize but I must make you leave" replied Emma.

Last edited:
AP is almost even with Emma with a slight advantage, honestly, this is a pretty decisive win for Emma. Emma's far more skilled at close combat, and Yamamura's range shouldn't be a problem given that Emma can easily close the distance. It's basically fighting a much worse version of Sekiro for her.

And just to get this concluded

"Gentle" Blade FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back