• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto from Naruto vs Alien X from Ben 10!!1!

Reboot Alien X vs Hokage SPSM Naruto.
Speed equalized.
No preperation.
In character.
Battle takes place on THE MOON.
X:
Dattebayo: 12 (Ricsi-viragosi, Popted2, Shizuka, Gohanblanco217, Bernkastelll, TauanVictor, Cauann2K, KingAllen30, Teezar, Shadyboi0, Coolboy6, Confluctor)
Error 404:

Last edited:
Low 5-B based on "planned to destroy the planet" is a rather poor reasoning.

Anyhow, Alien X jobs really, really hard. He has a tendency to tank attacks for no reason from people way weaker, so Naruto should be able to land a rasenshuriken and cut him on a cellular level.

Low 5-B based on "planned to destroy the planet" is a rather poor reasoning.

Anyhow, Alien X jobs really, really hard. He has a tendency to tank attacks for no reason from people way weaker, so Naruto should be able to land a rasenshuriken and cut him on a cellular level.
They are very close on AP, Alien X is baseline as far as I know which means he's 1.08x stronger. He should be able to counter rasen shuriken with energy manipulation and forcefields.

Oh, if he were to fights competently, Naruto would be hard pressed to win, I agree. But Alien X, however stoic it may be, draws out fights with tier 6s and tanks their attacks.

Naruto should be able to land a hit. Especially since Alien X's enhanced senses need it to concentrate for several seconds.

Oh, if he were to fights competently, Naruto would be hard pressed to win, I agree. But Alien X, however stoic it may be, draws out fights with tier 6s and tanks their attacks.

Naruto should be able to land a hit. Especially since Alien X's enhanced senses need it to concentrate for several seconds.
But wouldn't he only draw out the fight if he is confident that he can win? I don't think he would draw out the fight if he has no idea what the abilities of his opponent are and that his opponent is of comparable strength, also does alien X have cells? Because that's how the rasenshuriken durability negation happens. it may not apply if alien X has a different physiology.

The only way we see it fight as is cocky, there's not much grounds to assume it fights otherwise. And it having cells doesn't matter, the blades are as small as cells, which makes them better at killing for the same reason that a sharp sword is better than a dull one.

The only way we see it fight as is cocky, there's not much grounds to assume it fights otherwise. And it having cells doesn't matter, the blades are as small as cells, which makes them better at killing for the same reason that a sharp sword is better than a dull one.
Well alien X can also make himself bigger so that is one way to counter rasenshuriken (I think), also energy manipulation like absorption redirection etc, also forcefields, teleportation, alien X has so many answers to rasen shuriken and he may even survive one if he tries to tank it since he has the AP advantage, but then he'll actually start trying once he realizes that naruto is dangerous.

Well alien X can also make himself bigger so that is one way to counter rasenshuriken (I think), also energy manipulation like absorption redirection etc, also forcefields, teleportation, alien X has so many answers to rasen shuriken and he may even survive one if he tries to tank it since he has the AP advantage, but then he'll actually start trying once he realizes that naruto is dangerous.
Not really, even cookie cutter Rasen shurikens can widen a lot on hit, and the whole problem is that he wouldn't use his powers to evade getting hit ti begin with.

And he doesn't have the kind of AP advantage to counter something so thin cutting into him with so much force.

If a Hihg 6-B enemy whose only ability is to have claws could tag him, then Naruto should by all means be able to, too.

Not really, even cookie cutter Rasen shurikens can widen a lot on hit, and the whole problem is that he wouldn't use his powers to evade getting hit ti begin with.

And he doesn't have the kind of AP advantage to counter something so thin cutting into him with so much force.
It's still an AP advantage, his body can withstand slightly greater force than the rasenshuriken does, I don't really know why the rasenshuriken is considered durability negation, but Alien X should at least survive one.
If a Hihg 6-B enemy whose only ability is to have claws could tag him, then Naruto should by all means be able to, too.
That sounds like a big outlier.

It's still an AP advantage, his body can withstand slightly greater force than the rasenshuriken does, I don't really know why the rasenshuriken is considered durability negation, but Alien X should at least survive one.
Because the surface area of the strike is immensely smaler. The reason a knife can cut skin by you simply sliding over it, but your finger can't even if you push way harder, is because the surface area of the blade is far smaller.

Even if he were dozens of times stronger, he couldn't just tank cell sized blades, let alone with the minor advantage he has.
That sounds like a big outlier.
No. Alien X constantly jobs. He spends minutes looking at the enemy, telling them "My victory is inevitable, give up" while not bothering to attack properly nor caring to dodge attacks half the time.

Alien X fights in a very stupid manner. His hax doesn't matter, because he just wouldn't get to fight smart and use them.

I vote for Naruto, and it's a rather one-sided battle due to pure CIS that Alien X runs on.

Because the surface area of the strike is immensely smaler. The reason a knife can cut skin by you simply sliding over it, but your finger can't even if you push way harder, is because the surface area of the blade is far smaller.

Even if he were dozens of times stronger, he couldn't just tank cell sized blades, let alone with the minor advantage he has.

No. Alien X constantly jobs. He spends minutes looking at the enemy, telling them "My victory is inevitable, give up" while not bothering to attack properly nor caring to dodge attacks half the time.

Alien X fights in a very stupid manner. His hax doesn't matter, because he just wouldn't get to fight smart and use them.

I vote for Naruto, and it's a rather one-sided battle due to pure CIS that Alien X runs on.
That's cool ok.

ecc1-c01a-4c3e-8128-e7522e5403bb.jpg

Pretty sure grace has ended. The battle was anticlimactic as hell. Naruto rushed alien x and punched him but alien X blacked with forcefields, naruto charged up a rasen shuriken and threw it, alien X got coky and said "you will never defeat me noob lmao-" and then got blasted to hell.
I'll add this to the profiles later.

Back