• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara Uciha Vs Delta (7/2/1) Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

WrongIdea21

He/Him
Here we go
Rikudou Madara Uciha ( Winner )
Vs
Delta

Speed not equalized
Full power
Start at 100 Meters
Bloodlust
Wincon : Death, K.O, Unconscious

Madara : 7 ( Allmighty991, Aeneax, Shadowbokunohero, UcihaSlayer96, Galvino, Slacjow, Loyd)
Delta : 2 (RamadhanDayYet, Bernkastelll)
Kaguya Slap Both (Incon): 1 ( InfiniteCosmology)

Last edited:
well, can beam delta negate madara regen? as far I know, the negate regen delta only scales to the low-mid via naruto

She's faster than him, and has regen negate gg with her laser

Limbo would be an disadvantage for her but yeah I'll vote for delta

well, can beam delta negate madara regen? as far I know, the negate regen delta only scales to the low-mid via naruto
Her negate works on cellular level while Madara hasn't show any feats for him to regenerate beyond celluar level, unless you bring his Edo Tensei form

Not to mention she was able to keep up with spsm + Full kurama naruto which is faster than his teen counterpart in term of combat speed

Even if Delta loses, she can come back in a new body. Not that coming back would change much since she can't catch Madara off guard due to sage mode, but it's worth mentioning since now maybe she knows about some of Madara's techniques.

Unless u mean that Naruto keep the same speed from his teen version, yes it does in fiction, why would a Adult Naruto be the same speed as his teen version?
Why did you ask me? U said he is faster, faster Naruto that i know only when he's fought Isshiki with Bayron mode

Naruto is at least more experienced with his powers and is most likely more skilled with taijutsu in general since his teen days. His teen clones were evenly matched with Madara's limbos, so his adult self would probably beat em up. Delta kept up and was evenly matched with this adult Naruto in taijutsu. So Delta probably has the taijutsu advantage if it means anything.

Why did you ask me? U said he is faster, faster Naruto that i know only when he's fought Isshiki with Bayron mode
His base form in the new era, while weakened and wasn't able to use chakra perform speed feats massively greater than his own teen base counterpart

And also this naruto has full kurama, full kurama means more boost to his stats

Even if Delta loses, she can come back in a new body. Not that coming back would change much since she can't catch Madara off guard due to sage mode, but it's worth mentioning since now maybe she knows about some of Madara's techniques.
If Delta Lose its mean Her a loser
Naruto is at least more experienced with his powers and is most likely more skilled with taijutsu in general since his teen days. His teen clones were evenly matched with Madara's limbos, so his adult self would probably beat em up. Delta kept up and was evenly matched with this adult Naruto in taijutsu. So Delta probably has the taijutsu advantage if it means anything.
Madara Even Matched Hashirama.
His base form in the new era, while weakened and wasn't able to use chakra perform speed feats massively greater than his own teen base counterpart

So his base was faster than his base teen counterpart or possibly equal to his fullpowered teen counterpart in a combat speed
Profil said His Faster than before who's relativistic And not mentioned to faster than Spsm.

Profil said His Faster than before who's relativistic And not mentioned to faster than Spsm.
Thats not true, his ''faster'' than before is mentioning about his teenself Spsm key, and guess what? the teen spsm doesnt have ''faster than before'' on his FTL key, which means that the new era key is talking about being faster than his past self

1.His base was faster than his teen base counterpart
2.his kurama boosted into full kurama
3.profile saids that he is faster than before in SPSM

There's nothing contradict for naruto being faster here

So when delta fought with a better and faster naruto, her speed would be faster than Madara

And She neg his face off with her laser that works on cellular lv

Thats not true, his ''faster'' than before is mentioning about his teenself Spsm key, and guess what? the teen spsm doesnt have ''faster than before'' on his FTL key, which means that the new era key is talking about being faster than his past self
Since On Profile didn't said Faster Than his Teen himself its would be considered to the relativistic rating.

Since On Profile didn't said Faster Than his Teen himself its would be considered to the relativistic rating.
Because the FTL rating is ONLY in the Spsm key, Teen naruto has it, but he doesnt have ''faster than before'', because as I said, the FTL key comes from Spsm, the fact that Adult Naruto (smarter, stronger, skilled and faster) has a ''faster than before'', it means that its about the comparison with his teen version

I don't think you can understand our language since we told you 2/3 times why naruto is far faster than his teen counterpart and you still deny it
I cant read
Because the FTL rating is ONLY in the Spsm key, Teen naruto has it, but he doesnt have ''faster than before'', because as I said, the FTL key comes from Spsm, the fact that Adult Naruto (smarter, stronger, skilled and faster) has a ''faster than before'', it means that its about the comparison of his teen version.
Faster than Relativistic, then yes.

Are u reading the profiles? even Teen naruto on his FTL key doesnt have Faster than Before, but Adult Naruto does, because that **** is to show that Adult Naruto is superior than teen naruto that dodged Madara light fang

Are u reading the profiles? even Teen naruto on his FTL key doesnt have Faster than Before, but Adult Naruto does, because that **** is to show that Adult Naruto is superior than teen naruto that dodged Madara light fang
Don't mind him
I cant read
Good
Bruh
Base was faster than teen counterpart
Stated faster than before in the profile
Has more boost because his half kurama become full now

if you chuckle want him faster, then take it.

Anyway Delta still not doing anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back