• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 vs Son Goku

Well Goku has no feats for interacting with intangible beings especially the likes of Ghostfreak who not only can become intangible and invisible but he also has no life energy meaning that Goku can't even sense him
Goku has non-physical interaction for making contact with infinite zamasu and blocking intangible attacks from hit, and Ghost freak is a living being so why can't goku sense him?

Goku has non-physical interaction for making contact with infinite zamasu and blocking intangible attacks from hit, and Ghost freak is a living being so why can't goku sense him?
Does infinite Zamasu have the same type of Intangibility as Ghostfreak? If yes well nvm then but still Ghostfreak has invisibility while intangible also IIRC Ghostfreak was shown to be immune to Life Force absorption due to him not having life force in the first place

Yeah you're right but they should've had "Resistant to extrasensory perception" or something on the profile, no matter since this is blood lust goku, he'd just nuke everything since he can still interact with ghost freak.

Yeah you're right but they should've had "Resistant to extrasensory perception" or something on the profile, no matter since this is blood lust goku, he'd just nuke everything since he can still interact with ghost freak.
Okay but first just chnage it to SSJB goku as I said and make Ben start as either Alien x or Ghostfreak so this should be fair

Alien X EE's with a thought or blinks and stomps since this Goku can't bypass his regen. (in case you haven't noticed this match isn't gonna work regardless, you'd have to essentially use the same conditions as Gogeta vs Alien X, making the match redundant).

There are a few conditions that aren't stomps, but nothing that hasn't been done before (and even then they're hardly fair).

Atomizing at an AP (Goku Blue is pretty much baseline right?) disadvantage? Alien X TK's and mindhaxes as a first move so I doubt Goku will have enough time when in-character, since he'd first like to test Alien X's strength. If you only bloodlust Goku tho then maybe it's fair.

Also isn't the only atomization feat in DB with the spirit bomb?

Like what for example? Goku can't do much if AX just thinks him to death
Both bloodlusted, if Alien X doesn't EE or mindhax for whatever reason then MUI Goku can technically win. (See Alien X vs Demigra, redundant)

Or MUI Goku vs Alien X speed equal and in-character (potentially bloodlust for only Goku), that might be the most fair fight. (see Gogeta vs Alien X but without the mindhax resistance, a little redudant)

SSB is a good amount above baseline, he can atomize with a kamehameha which he can pull out extremely quickly (Unlike in the anime where he takes like 15 years saying kame). I think SSB vs alien X goku blood lust only is the most fair match. What do you think?

Well doesn't SSB one-shot? And I think even if he doesn't he'll pretty much maim alien X so he can attack again but don't quote me on this.

it only atomizes when the opponent gets completely overpowered
Based on? I don't see any reason for why DB would be able to atomize via sheer AP, before any other verse would be able to do so with a similar AP advantage.
Well doesn't SSB one-shot? And I think even if he doesn't he'll pretty much maim alien X so he can attack again but don't quote me on this.
If Goku can't atomize/molecularize Alien X then it's a regen stomp for Alien X, simple as that.

In DB basically the amount of damage depends on the power of the blast or something like that so if a dude completely over powers another dude with a ki blast then they'd get atomized, like against buu. Goku was confident that if he charged enough power he'd be able to beat buu and this was him knowing about buu's regeneration very well. Basically, for this fight to be fair goku NEEDS to one-shot, I think SSB is a good amount above baseline enough to one-shot.
Broly Saga SSB Goku > Post UIO2 SSB Goku > UIO1 Goku > Infinite Zamasu = Baselin

every time they obliterate their opponent I'm pretty sure they destroy them on a molecular level, that's why there's nothing left of them when they get obliterated by an energy blast
So anyone with higher AP could have just killed off Buu? I'm not talking about vapor here btw, I'm talking the kind of stuff you need High regen to come back from. Like Galactic Gladiator's feat is basically coming back from nothing visibly being left of him and that doesn't grant High regen.
ki blast then they'd get atomized, like against buu.
Spirit Bomb is probably a special case + I'm not sure if that's even accepted for the Spirit Bomb + different Buu's might have different regen levels.

This seems baseless to me, we're not talking about being countlessly stronger here, more like 100 times or something. I'm basically saying that we shouldn't assume Dragon Ball's ki attacks can atomize stuff before other verses' energy attacks would be able to do so as well. I can confidently say that someone with an energy attack from another verse, who is 100 times stronger than Alien X, would not be able to atomize him via sheer AP. And I'm pretty sure spirit bomb is treated as a special case, if it's even remotely acknowledged at all.

Bruh majin buu HAS mid-high regen, the same as alien X and the spirit bomb killed him and it's just a big ki blast, then you have goku saying that if he powers up he can kill buu and that he could've killed him when he was still fat, this all proves that if a ki attack is powerful enough it can atomize.

Bruh majin buu HAS mid-high regen, the same as alien X and the spirit bomb killed him and it's just a big ki blast, then you have goku saying that if he powers up he can kill buu and that he could've killed him when he was still fat, this all proves that if a ki attack is powerful enough it can atomize.
Is the AP difference really that big to assume that Goku would Atomize AX? Not like it matters AX either EE or Mind hax

Back