• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brook (One Piece) VS Desperada (Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir) (Finished)

051f466f9212ac5b183352d30e9e4dfc.png
latest

Last edited:
Does she have resistance to broadway force & mind manip? If not, party music gg

Desperada far outranges him though, which would mean he'll need to get close to her, and would get sniped from kilometers away due to SBA

Voting Desperada

Oh snap, i was looking at his post timeskip abilities. I forgot this was pre timeskip Brook.

Broken range, but it's all fine.

What stops Brook from dodging? Iirc even Adrien w/out his Miraculous could run and push people out of her attacks.

Counted (2-1-0)
Can't her energy blasts be blocked via a weapon? LadyBug briefly blocked them with her Yoyo, I'm pretty sure Brook can block it and close the gap.
Eh. Don't know. I remember her absorbing a pole once and LB and CN's weapons tends to block any kind of stuff it gets dropped at them.

I'd say yes, but don't @ on that.

What stops Brook from dodging? Iirc even Adrien w/out his Miraculous could run and push people out of her attacks.
This is an outlier. The attacks blitzed Ladybug and Cat Noir from kilometers away, and her precision is so percise that she always managed to shot Ladybug no matter what she did or which plan she and Aspik tried to follow.

Fair

Can't her energy blasts be blocked via a weapon? LadyBug briefly blocked them with her Yoyo, I'm pretty sure Brook can block it and close the gap.
Ladybug's yoyo can create a forcefield by spining it very quickly which lets Ladybug defend herself. Same goes for Cat Noir and his staff

Regular weapons aren't going to be enough since she hit Kagami when she was wielding a fencing sword

Change my vote to Desperada for stupidly long range that Brook is unable to do anything about

Last edited:
Also does he has some sort of sensing or such? Because if not then he ain't noticing her from 4km away alongside her stealth mastery

OP, next time, you have to make the match more fair via distance too.

The rule for SBA is this
Starting distance: The characters start as far away from each other as the highest range of the fighters is, but a maximum of 4 kilometers. For example, if one character has a range of 10 meter and the other has a range of 20 meter they start 20 meter apart. However if the range of one character is 10 meter and the range of the other is 5 kilometer, they start only 4 kilometer apart. If extreme advantages are generated via this distance to one side, a balanced alternative should be discussed in the thread.
Just telling you now.

Added (1-4-0)

OP, next time, you have to make the match more fair via distance too.

The rule for SBA is this

Just telling you now.
To keep this short, I'll say that I'm fine with changing the starting distance if it is agreed that the SBA turns this into an unfair matchup.

That said, SBA are designed in a way were the character with the furthest (efective) range up to 4 KM will always have an advantage. Let it be big or small, how fair is this advantage is it's what get's up to debate. I don't want to get into details because I'd rather not interfere with the match itself, but there's a difference between abilities that are just completely broken at long range (let it be remote transmutation vs a standard melee range) with a potential one-shot that relies in the target getting hit. Point it's not making a character utterly defenseless.

However, being honest, I didn't thought that much on these factors. Speed Equalized and SBA are just the default that I keep when I make matches.

Back