• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonicverse 4-A Bracket Round 3: Super Knuckles VS Burning Blaze (CONCLUDED)

Super Knuckles VS Burning Blaze

Rules for the match are listed here

Burning Blaze:

Super Knuckles: 2 (Psychomaster35, sanicspood)

Inconclusive: 7 (The_Axiom_of_Virgo, Theuser789, ElixirBlue, Oleggator, ShakeResounding, Maverick_Zero_X, GlaceonGamez471)

legacy_super_knuckles_render_by_nibroc_rock_db2zwxu-fullview.png
de8siap-9835e2ba-5f3d-4f42-b9c9-d1f2353f19a2.png

Last edited:
Knuckles shouldn't win because of a forcefield because they already can't hurt each other, however this match up is pretty though, Blaze and Knuckles haven't fought each other in canon, although she did beat him easily in Rush, I have to think more

They're both stonewalls so they aren't harming each other with conventional attacks also a force-field isn't even a win-con (these aren't AT-fields we're talking about) so I don't even know why those votes were counted tbh.

Anyway here's my take;

PROS for Blaze:

*Already incapacitated Knux in the past but it wasn't an actual true fight. Also notice how Cream casually left Knux trapped.

*Has slightly more experience with using as well as fighting alongside a super form.

*Has stalemated Sonic who claims Knuckles attacks are "easy to read".

*Is overall more level-headed.

*Sealing or Wisps are valid win-cons but would Blaze use them in time?

CONS for Blaze:

*Has an overall more limited arsenal.

*Could be susceptible to taunts.

*Her go to fire/heat manipulation gets resisted.

PROS for Knux:

*Has a way more versatile arsenal for more win-cons.

*Unlike Blaze, has combat applicable regen on-top of the stonewall durability and a passive forcefield making him incredibly tough.

*Has durability negation to bypass Blaze's defences.

*Elemental manipulation is much more varied.

*Has shown to defeat tough opponents with strategy (e.g Super Mecha Sonic and Chaos 2).

CONS for Knux:

*Most of Knuxs win-cons are very OOC making a more varied arsenal potentially detrimental.

*Has already lost to Blaze in the past.

*Can be straightforward as well as naive to a fault making him predictable which has allowed Eggman to trick him and Sonic to get the best of him.

Thoughts on my analysis?
It was totally unbiased I swear!

Last edited:
They're both stonewalls so they aren't harming each other with conventional attacks also a force-field isn't even a win-con (these aren't AT-fields we're talking about) so I don't even know why those votes were counted tbh.

Anyway here's my take;

PROS for Blaze:

*Already incapacitated in Knux the past but it wasn't an actual true fight. Also notice how Cream casually left Knux trapped.

*Has slightly more experience with using as well as fighting alongside a super form.

*Has stalemated Sonic who claims Knuckles attacks are "easy to read".

*Is overall more level-headed.

*Sealing or Wisps are valid win-cons but would Blaze use them in time?

CONS for Blaze:

*Has an overall more limited arsenal.

*Could be susceptible to taunts.

*Her go to fire/heat manipulation gets resisted.

PROS for Knux:

*Has a way more versatile arsenal for more win-cons.

*Unlike Blaze, has combat applicable regen on-top of the stonewall durability and a passive forcefield making him incredibly tough.

*Has durability negation to bypass Blaze's defences.

*Elemental manipulation is much more varied.

*Has shown to defeat tough opponents with strategy (e.g Super Mecha Sonic and Chaos 2).

CONS for Knux:

*Most of Knuxs win-cons are very OOC making a more varied arsenal potentially detrimental.

*Has already lost to Blaze in the past.

*Can be straightforward as well as naive to a fault making him predictable which has allowed Eggman to trick him and Sonic to get the best of him.

Thoughts on my analysis?
It was totally unbiased I swear!
Nice, but who do you vote for? I still kinda need the votes here.

I’ll give this to Knuckles.

He’s not that stupid when it comes to fighting. That’s part of his straightforwardness.

Just going to add that Blaze's fire should work on Knuckles just like it does on Sonic, since their resistance is the same (Without the fire shield)

I’ll give this to Knuckles.

He’s not that stupid when it comes to fighting. That’s part of his straightforwardness.
Never said Knux was stupid (I even pointed out examples of him defeating tough opponents with strategy) however it doesn't the change the fact Sonic gets the better of him in battle due to his moves being "easy to read" (well at least according to the blue blur's PoV).

Never said Knux was stupid (I even pointed out examples of him defeating tough opponents with strategy) however it doesn't the change the fact Sonic gets the better of him in battle due to his moves being "easy to read" (well at least according to the blue blur's PoV).

Yeah, from Sonic’s perspective. What does Sonic say about Blaze?

Well, I'll still vote for knuckles for reason Elixir stated above. But it's really close.

My reasoning is barely a reasoning. I just know about Knuckles’ fighting experience being more varied than Blaze’s, that’s pretty much it.

Well, knux have a bit but more hax... Though it doesn't really matters how I see. So inconclusive I guess...

Anyway, what happens with tournament if it's inconclusive?

Well, knux have a bit but more hax... Though it doesn't really matters how I see. So inconclusive I guess...

Anyway, what happens with tournament if it's inconclusive?
If it's inconclusive, then I'll choose the contestant randomly using this random number generator. If the number is even, I'll choose one of them, and of it's an odd number, I'll choose another one

Back