• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

100 Cheat skills; Toujou Karuna - final revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

DontTalkDT

A Fossil at This Point
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Bronze Supporter
I originally wanted to wait with this until the good translation comes out... but the way it looks that is quite possibly never. Hence I will settle with the bad translation. It's nothing complicated anyways, so it should hopefully not be much of a problem. With these revisions, adding stuff from the last three chapters, the profile will finally be complete.
As of before, since this is yet another translation, some terms in the translation are originally different than on the profile. I will rewrite the translation in that respect for easier understanding.

Instant Death Attack Extremity vs Groups​

The first feat is simply a slight upgrade for Karuna's Instant Death Extremity skill. Karuna demonstrated eradicating an entire army of beings summoned by the evil god at once with it in Chapter 145. It should also be noted that it turns the bodies of the targets to dust, which is probably relevant for regeneration/resurrection attempts.
"Die."
The Instant Death Attack Extremity skill.
The effect is that the opponent dies.
"Nah..."
The body of the Evil God breaks apart in tears.
And it became ashes, and fell to the ground like fog and rain.
"All of you, die."
I will also kill the demons under his command.
It would be a hassle to take the down normally.
The giants turn into ashes one after another.

Range​

This isn't necessarily related to those last chapter, but something in general... I kinda forgot to upgrade Karuna's range.
In this accepted calc I demonstrated him destroying a fortress from 100m away in the very first chapter.
In this accepted calc he throws something 34377m far.
As already explained on the profile he had demonstrated incapacitating an army of 100k man using Coercion Extremity before.
And as seen in the last part, he killed an army of giants with one attack.

Considering all of this his range should be "several kilometres" instead of dozens of meters.

Regeneration Upgrade​

In the final fight (chapter 146), he demonstrates regenerating from having all his bones shattered. Then arms are ripped off and the heart destroyed.
The next moment, the bones of my whole body shattered into pieces.
Uo, really? Even with this, I have the strongest physical resistance in the world.
It was a psychokinetic guy, and maybe the high endurance is irrelevant?
Even so, thanks to the Self-healing Extremity skill, it recovers instantly.
I might have been fainted by pain without the <pain tolerance / extreme> skill.
"Huh? Did you endure the present? Moreover, the bones are repaired in a few seconds."
The evil god is analyzing with a marginal look.
"If so, how about this?"
My right arm burst.
"Oh, really?"
Furthermore, the left arm also bursts.
In a blink of an eye, both arms were robbed.
However, it grew quickly with the power of of the Self-Healing Extremity Skill.
"How about the heart?"
This time, a shock came to my chest. Apparently the heart ruptured.
"Will this still die? Besides, it doesn't seem to hurt."
Afterwards, the evil god destroys his brain and from that, he has to resurrect.
Anyway, this should comfortably give him Low-Mid regeneration.

Supernatural Willpower​

As the Evil God figures out that he can't kill Karuna, he decides to kill him over and over again the instant he resurrects, in the hope that the constant death will break Karuna's spirit. As it turns out Karuna has a skill that prevents that. (Again chapter 146)
"Why are you !? Why are you so calm after being killed so many times !?"
Thanks to the skill Orichalcum Will Power.
"Ku ... I think it was a mistake to think about what to do with you directly ..."

Goddess Summoning​

This is probably the biggest addition. Karuna can summon the goddesses who reincarnated him. (Chapter 146)
When I thought that a pillar of light had fallen from heaven, a beautiful girl who seemed to fade even the word "Beauty of the Blessed" appeared there.
"... He? Or Karuna-san ...?"
It seems to be surprised at the sudden thing.
She was a beautiful girl with long silver hair that shimmered like a mirror, shining a divine light from her whole body.
She is the goddess Asia.
Cheat skill <summon goddess>.
As the name suggests, it is a skill that can summon a goddess.
It should be noted that these goddesses have multiversal range (can reincarnate people between various universes) and can kill the evil god, who has low-godly regeneration and transcends physical death.
Let me give a quote for the latter:
Qi errupts from the falling ashes and gathers in one place.
If you noticed, there was an old man there the same as earlier.
Oops, it's like a Demon W...
"Is that your skill to kill someone instantly? Did you think it would work for me, a god that transcendet physical death?"

So yeah, kinda a mess, but what do you think?

Afterwards, the evil god destroys his brain and from that, he has to resurrect.
Anyway, this should comfortably give him Low-Mid regeneration.
Isn't that mid-level? You wrote that even after his brain destroyed, he was resurrected.
Mid: The ability to regenerate from decapitation or severe brain damage. For machines and vehicles, this would be regenerating from the destruction of critical parts, such as the engine.

Isn't that mid-level? You wrote that even after his brain destroyed, he was resurrected.
Yeah, but those are two different skills.
Karuna has regeneration via the self-healing extremity skill and resurrection via Death God's Connivance.
The level I want to update here is the level of his regeneration, that is the one given by self-healing extremity. The resurrection thing is another story and already on higher levels anyway.

I get it, let me ask one last thing,
It should be noted that these goddesses have multiversal range (can reincarnate people between various universes)
I don't know since I haven't read this series, did you write like this because there is a multiverse in the series? for some reason I believe it will be low multi if there is no multiverse.

Shouldn’t the range be tens of kilometers given the dragon throwing feat?
The dragon throwing feat also give lifting strength, since the translational velocity would be the same as release velocity, and he’d need to match the centripetal force of the dragon.
Also, I noticed you used 0.5 degrees for angle to disappear, but with 20/20 vision things are visible down to 1 arc minute

I get it, let me ask one last thing,

I don't know since I haven't read this series, did you write like this because there is a multiverse in the series? for some reason I believe it will be low multi if there is no multiverse.
Oh yeah, you're right, it would be low-multi. There are at least a few universes, but not confirmed to be more than 1000.

Shouldn’t the range be tens of kilometers given the dragon throwing feat?
I suppose

The dragon throwing feat also give lifting strength, since the translational velocity would be the same as release velocity, and he’d need to match the centripetal force of the dragon.
I guess one could make a calculation in that regard. Although he would already be Class M just by lifting the dragon, so I suppose that should get updated as well.

Also, I noticed you used 0.5 degrees for angle to disappear, but with 20/20 vision things are visible down to 1 arc minute
While that might be true, and good support for the assumption I made, I would want to be a little conservative here. Such values might be reached when focussing on something in a doctors office, but in the middle of a battle things tend to turn out a little worse, I think.

Last edited:
bump 2 - Electric Boogaloo

bump III -The Return of the King

Last edited:
bump 4 - Ghost Protocol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back