• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

100 Cheat Skills Revisions - Karuna Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

DontTalkDT

A Fossil at This Point
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Bronze Supporter
Since the wiki lockdown began a new translator picked up the novel and by now the translation is almost finished. As such there are some new things to add to Karuna.

First there are stats for new keys and some confirmation for old. Those revisions come in the form of two calculations and don't need to be further discussed here. Especially since someone still needs to check and approve them before they are used.

Aside from that more of Karuna's 100 Cheat Skills were revealed and that is what this thread will mainly deal with.

Shapeshifting (Chapter 98)​

Karuna's shapeshifting ability reveals a new application that upgrades the one he already has:
I was surprised by Gabriena’s face which didn’t seem to show any surprise at all.
〈Transformation・Extreme〉, unlike concealment magic, doesn’t merely change my outward appearance.
If I transform myself into an angel with that skill, I also become able to use heavenly power.
If he shapeshifts into another species that isn't a mere change of appearance, but he does in fact gain the species innate abilities as well. Could be quite useful.
This skill was by the previous translator translated as "Disguise Extremity", I believe. Transformation seems to be the more fitting translation, but to keep up the pattern that is on the page to this point I would suggest listing it as "Transformation Extremity". Or maybe I add some point change everything to the other translation of the skills that is "Pinnacle of x" since that sounds better...

Summoning (Chapter 98 & 99)​

Can summon Belfene who can use Corrosion Hurricane: An ability of the Corrosion Extremity skill. It creates a wind that rots and erodes everything that comes into contact with it.

“It’s the grand decoy strategy”
I used summoning magic.
Then Belfeene wearing just her underwear, seemingly in the middle of changing, appeared before us.
Nice timing as usual.
“Don’t underestimate me!”

As expected from an Archdemon.

After she easily defended against the Heavenly Power attack with a magic wall, she immediately counterattacked.

“――”Corrosion Hurricane””

Suddenly, an ominous, stagnant wind arose.

Belfeene

Race: Demon

Level: 114

Skill: 〈 Corrosion ・Extreme〉

The strongest ability she has is the skill called 〈Corrosion ・Extreme〉.

As the name implies, it’s a power that enables one to rot away and ruin any possible thing.

“That’s what one calls a real Fujoshi (rotten girl), huh”

“No, I’m not!?”

Even if her opponents are Fake Angels protected by Heavenly Power, they aren’t an exception.

The moment the wind came in contact with them, the Fake Angels’ pure white body turned black and they crumbled into pieces.

“Ahahahahah! They are 1000 years too early to pose a challenge to this Demon Duke, Belfeene-sama!?”

However, Belfeene was confronted with an overwhelming number of Fake Angels.
So this is an upgrade to Kauna's summoning simply by being a new kind of summon.

All-Environment Resistance Extremity (Chapter 96 + 100)​

This is a collection to resistances. They are aimed at environmental effects, but also work against attacks things. It should
“Hahahahahahahah! Not even bones will be lef――――!?”

Ferno looked certain of his victory, having bathed him in a liquid of super-high heat that not even a dragon’s scales could endure, but instantly his look turned into a bewildered one.

The human emerged from the scorching magma completely unhurt.

“Hooot~. That just now was damn hot. One could even use that in a sauna.”

What’s more, he wore an exceedingly composed expression.

“Don’t **** with meeeeeeee! Why did the likes of a human survive being bathed in my flames!?”

“Because I have the skill 〈All-environment Resistance・Extremity〉after all. I can normally live inside of magma for several days.”
This should be heat resistance and possible self-sustenance type 1, given that inside lava is no air either.
 It’s probably around 180 degrees.

Though I’d still be okay even if I entered that sea of flames because of my skill 〈Environmental Resistance・Extreme〉.

The magma the Prison Flame Dragons spewed was hotter though.
Another heat showing, with a temperature attached.
“…….This is the Frigid Heavenly Prison……Anyway, it’s cold……”

“Rather than just cold, this is to the level that it burns and hurts, that’s what this is”

It was close to 100 degrees below zero.

The lowest temperature observed on earth was if I’m certain, -90 degrees in the South Pole, right?

Besides, snow was constantly getting blown about.

A normal human probably might have immediately died and turned into an ice sculpture.
Passing through this floor is cold resistance.
A stench assailed my nose, making my eyes and throat hurt.

That’s how it should be.

There were poisonous swamps here and there and the air of this floor was filled with poisonous gas that would kill a normal human if they were to just breathe in a bit of it.
And this one is poison resistance.

It doesn't explicitly say for the last two, but as it's all environments in those cases I think it's fine assuming the resistance originates from this skill.

Super-Class Magic Permafrost (Chapter 96)​

“But you sure look uncomfortably hot. You’re generating too much heat, aren’t you?…… Alright, let’s turn you into a frozen dragon”

Super grade Magic――〈Eternal Frozen Earth Permafrost 〉

The hell flame dragon was attacked by a wave of severely cold air.

His scales, which normally instantly made water boil just by touching them, instantly got frozen solid.

“It… can’t be……”

Ferno, who turned into an ice sculpture before long, just fell to the ground.
A freezing spell. So Ice manipulation should be added. Maybe of interest: I suspect the prior translator translated Super grade magic as ultra grade magic. So I will add it as such to keep it consistent.

Instant Death Attack Extremity (Chapter 99)​

To get to one of the more notable updates: Karuna can simply think things dead.
As soon as the Heavenly Beast saw me it immediately leapt at me.

“Guruaaaaaaaah!”

Die.

“――!?”

The Heavenly Beast died in a single instant and fell to the ground.

“What did you do just now……?”

“I thought “Die” inside my head”

“……?”

To cause their opponent to die if one were to attack them with a certain probability, that’s the skill called 〈Instant Death Attack〉.

However 〈Instant Death Attack・Extreme〉 which I have has the effect that I just had to have the will to attack for it to work, I don’t actually have to launch an attack. Besides if the opponent is of lower rank then they will die with certainty.

By the way, it’s pretty much similar to cursing them to death with my 〈Curse Art・Extreme〉 skill.

However, because the Heavenly Power which the Heavenly Beast holds is strong against curses, it might not have caused it to instantly die.

“If something that huge were to run rampant they might activate a trap, after all”
Sooo... yeah. Death Manipulation should be added.

Barrier Magic Extremity (Chapter 100)​

He already has forcefield creation, but the skill is still new.
“Should I set up another barrier just to be sure?”

I also have the skill 〈Barrier Magic・Extreme〉.

I additionally applied a barrier made out of magical power around the Heavenly Power Barrier, trapping Ifrit.

Obviously it wasn’t possible to teleport out of it or into it, but it also shouldn’t be possible to establish communication with telepathy.
What's new is that the barriers can't be teleported through and that no telepathy can be used through it... that makes them pretty useful, I dare say.

Secrecy Extremity (Chapter 100)​

In the new translation it is called concealment extreme.
There’s no doubt about it, that she, who is a seraph breaking into the Heavenly Prison to save her older sister, would get burned down.
Because of that, I used the skill 〈Concealment・Extreme〉just on her, so as to not let her be noticed as much as possible.
The skill is nothing new, but that it can be used on others is.

More examples of Inversion Extremity (Chapter 103)​

Just one more application for what Inversion Extremity can do, to be added into the explanations. This skill in the new translation was translated as Reversal Extreme instead.
Using her words, it’s an enchanting kiss expression making the opponent unable to avoid.
It seems like she thinks that anyone would be fine dying if they get to kiss a beautiful angel.
……Actually, they are frightened by that kiss face’s dreadfulness making their body freeze up.
“S, skill 〈Reversal・Extreme〉“
“!?”
When she was just a few meters away from the mysterious angel, her charge suddenly changed direction.
Going at exactly the same speed, its trajectory completely reversed.
The weak point of that tackle was that one can’t immediately stop.
Like that, Gaybim charged into the Prison Guard Angels.

Diving magic (Chapter 106)​

Has a magic that allows him to breath in water, reduce water pressure and prevents him from getting wet.
Moreover, I used the magic that the mermaids used before.

With this, one’d be able to breathe underwater, minimize the water pressure’s effect and it also prevented one from getting wet.

“Wai, if you had that kind of magic spell there wasn’t any reason for us to change into swimsuits, right?!”

“Well then, let’s go!”

Infinite Resurrection Combo​

Resurrection + Time Manipulation. I will let the quote explain the details.
Immediately after, the Demon King threw a punch without skipping a beat.
It directly hit my face and my head was sent flying this time.
Crap, I died.
『The skill 〈Death God’s Connivance〉 has been executed』
In the next moment, I stood in that place again, unhurt.
“Muh? Mister, why are you still alive?”
The Demon King’s eyes turned wide in surprise. As expected, after seeing the opponent whose head should have been blown away, was suddenly standing there again as if nothing had happened.
Belfeene was peeing herself on the throne. Pshhhhhhhh.
〈Death God’s connivance〉
Simply put, even after I die I’ll immediately revive again.
However, it was necessary to wait for 24 hours until I could revive once more.
『Master, if you die one more time it’s over. Therefore I recommend you to reload and go back to the last point you saved at』
“Right?”
――Load.
Right after I did that the Demon King disappeared from my sight.
“Wha, what should we do now!?”
“I’m sorry! We lost sight of her!”
“How could you lose sight of that lump of ridiculously strong magical power?”
Belfeene had again held this conversation with her subordinates
It’s a scene I’ve seen just a while ago.
〈Save & Load〉
With that skill, I can return via Load to a point in time I created a “Safe” in.
Though it’s a convenient skill with which I can redo an event however much I want, it won’t execute after I die, because I have to use load manually.
However, in my case, if I combine it with the skill 〈Death God’s Connivance〉 it becomes the strongest skill.
Since I returned to a point before I used 〈Death God’s Connivance〉, I can execute 〈Death God’s Connivance〉 again even if I die and come back to life.
Probably the most major revision this time around.

Support Magic Multiplier (Chapter 110)​

I, who had the skill 〈Support Magic・Extreme〉, could make my status jump up by several-fold

“If it’s like this I have to come at you even more seriously!”

The Demon King said after her Magical Fighting Spirit unleashed from her fist.
Karuna can make his stats increase several-fold. Probably a x3 multiplier at least.

Transfer Magic Range (Chapter 110)​

As it states on the profile already transfer magic allows him to teleport to any place he visited before. In this chapter Karuna demonstrates that this includes the ability to teleport from hell back to earth, which should be a range increase of sorts. (or a different kind of range, I guess)
Won't give a quote to this, because he just says that he teleports back to earth. To know that he is in hell context in needed. Look up the chapter if you doubt it.

Summoning Interception (Chapter 111)​

Karuna intercepted one person being summoned to a different world and made himself get summoned instead.
Yahoooooooo!

I was delighted.

I was able to properly get wrapped up in the hero summoning!

What is awaiting me is the kya kya ufufu (?) journey to subjugate the Demon King with these cute Highschool Girls!

“My bad, but I’m taking that position”

“Eh?”

In the next moment, my vision was dyed pure white again.

And when I came to, I was standing on the normal road again.

As you can see I wanted to try getting dragged into a hero summoning.

『The one that got dragged into it was a different person though? You should call it forcefully intercepting it』

No, no, there’s no reason to criticize me.

Rather I protected these girls from that Highschool Girl loving pervert.

You should praise me.

Information Analysis Resistance (Chapter 112)​

Karuna resists getting appraised:
“This is a Magic Tool called [Divine Chalice] and with this, one can confirm one‘s aptitudes and talents. Place your hand on the chalice and silently pray, the water in it should change color then. Your power can be discerned by said color.”

„Well then, the last person. Just what kind of talent will you show us“

What will happen to that thing if I just do it normally?

『The „Divine Chalice“ will break』

Seriously?

『As with Scouters, it has a limit to which it can measure』(Tn: from Dragonball)

Setting aside why Naviko knows about the Scouter, this looks like a valuable magic tool, so it would be pretty bad if it broke.

Well, should I just disguise it as something appropriate?

As a result the water turned deep pink.

„Hooh, isn‘t that also a very dark shade. How is it, Priest? What is his aptitude?“

„Ple, please wait a moment. It‘s a color I haven’t seen before.“

The priest was a bit flustered.

He took a thick book out of his robe and looked through it for a while,

„it‘s……“Playboy“?“

„“Playboy“?“

„Ye, yes. Apparently, he seems to have the aptitude of a “Playboy“.“

Purification Magic (118)​

Purification magic was mentioned before, but here we see it. We especially learn that it can harm beings that can't be defeated via physical attacks.
“ーーHey, please don’t ignore meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Also I’m still alive! I’ll be restored again after some time!”

It looks like he can’t be defeated with physical attacks, so what if I try to purify him with magic.

“Nooooooooooooooo!?”

◇ ◇ ◇

“The Underworld King Brodok was also done in, huh……”

Demon King Summoning (Chapter 120)​

Another feat for his summoning. Remember that demon king that blitzes and oneshotted Karuna in terms of stats? Yeah, he can summon her and she can summon portals straight to hell for BFR.
What I called with my summoning magic was what looked like a little girl but was actually the true Demon King who ruled over the Demon Realm.

“Well, later maybe. Before that, could you please fight with that guy over there?”

“Oh? What, so that’s where you’ve been, isn’t that Balmes?”

“You know him?”

“Yes! He was a Demon Baron who had a territory in my sphere of influence, but I had to go to scold him myself because the rule was too oppressive.”

As she looked into Balmes face it turned deep blue.

“De,dedededededede, Demon King-samaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!?”

“These weren’t my intentions. I just wanted to do it once. I just wanted to know what it was like to be a Demon King for once. Yes, I thought that no one would know if I went to Human Realm. I aimed for this small continent because I thought there weren’t any strong people here. Yes. I had no intentions of defying the Demon King or trying to impersonate her. Please forgive me”

The Demon King, no, the Demon Baron Balmes kowtowed.

“Hmpf, looks like this guy was a nuisance to you. I’ll take this fellow back to the Demon Realm and re-educate him”

“Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiih!”

Then the real Demon King grabbed Balmes by the neck and dragged him behind her.

Something similar to a gate leading to the Demon Realm opened and they disappeared through it.

Dungeon Creation (Chapter 121+)​

Karuna can create Dungeons.
“So what do you mean by making a dungeon?”

“Ooh, right, right. Well, that’s exactly what it means though”

It’s one of the skills I have <Dungeon Create>.

I thought about making a dungeon myself using that.

『The Dungeon is established in a different dimension so its entrance can be anywhere. Of course it’s also possible to give it the appearance of a castle or a tower』
The novel gives quite a few details of the rules regarding dungeon creation and what can be put into it. I would have to quote basically the entirety of this and the next few chapter to show all of that, though. So if you want to confirm please look up the chapters (caugh*novelupdates*caugh) or ask me about a quote for that bit in particular.
My (short) summary is:
Dungeon Create: A skill that allows to create a dungeon. Dungeons exist in pocket dimensions. Karuna can create monsters in the dungeon. He can also remotely view everything going on in it and project his voice to any part of the dungeon. He can create passages, rooms and conveyer belts that change their speed depending on the challengers actions. He can also make it so that everyone in the dungeon is forced to wear costumes of his choice and is unable to take them off. This includes things like gloves that make it hard to hold a sword. He can also make them go completly nude. Further Karuna is capable of creating NPC. He can create mushroom monster that produce aphrodisiac gas.

There's actually more IIRC, but this is the relevant stuff.

Attack Reflection (Chapter 120)​

Karuna reflected magic via a random tray.
Balmes cast Fire Canon!

Karuna’s tray reflected the magic spell!

Balmes received 214 damage!

“Guoooooooh!? My magic has been reflected?! What kind of tray is that!?”

Karuna’s special tray reflects magic from „demon king“ Balmes

Translation Magic (Chapter 129)​

By the way, I used automatic translation magic to translate it into the language of this world so that Thira could read them properly.

Multiverse Online Shop (Chapter 129)​

They are all books from Earth after all.

I bought them with my cheat skill 〈Paradise Shopping〉.

Paradise is a convenient online shop that also sells books.
Not sure what to make of this one... it's there, I guess.

Clairvoyance Range (Chapter 130)​

Can peak at people in the demon realm from earth.
I left Filia’s room behind me and summoned Belfeene from the Demon Realm.

“Fueeh?”

She appeared in her underwear.

Umu, a sight for sore eyes indeed.

“Like I said, why are you always aaaalways calling me in weird tiiiimes!?”

My, looks like I did it again, sorry sorry (monotone).

『Master, you’ve summoned her after carefully observing her right?』

I.Wonder.What.You.Mean.With.That?

Can analyze the structure of magic items (Chapter 131)​

Though Filia was created by the great Sage, it was easy creating a new magic doll from scratches based on her design after completely analyzing her structure with the skill 〈Appraisal • Extreme〉.

Speed upgrade? (Chapter 131)​

So Elen, a princess knight far weaker than Karuna, performed the following feats in a training session against a magic doll created by Karuna.
Naviko-san shot countless bullets out of her arm.

She did approximately 70 shots per second.

Her right arm turned into a machine gun.

“Nuoooooooooooooh!?”

Ellen coped with this by pulling out her sword from beside her waist.

She cut down all the bullets who approached her like a storm.

“Ooh~ as expected from Ellen”

No matter how one thought about it, cutting down bullets like this isn’t something a human could achieve, it belongs to the realm of fiction.

Well, this is a different world so it might be close to that.

Right after that, a spherical energy bullet was fired from it.

It was a bullet made out of compressed solar energy to be precise.

“In other words, this is e Me•a Buster!”

Of course it can also charge up!

Ellen tried to cut it down with her sword.

“Ellen, you can’t cut that down with a sword, you know?”

“Nuwah!?”

Her blade slipped right through.

Ellen was narrowly able to evade it by quickly bending her body.
The verse to this point is transsonic from a statement of Karuna moving with the speed of sound early in the novel. This seems like it might be a bit faster, no?
The bullet blocking could be explained via aim dodging (well, aim blocking), but the solar energy thing not.
Question is if the solar energy bullet is lightspeed. I would say probably not.
However, would it be significantly slower than the prior bullets? I guess probably not. In that case Elen, and by proxy Karuna, could be at least Supersonic at that point.

Curse Resistance (Chapter 134)​

Pretty straightforward. There was a plot of him chasing down someone cursing people and
“It’s useless”

I easily caught the snake’s head and crushed it.

The snake disappeared as if nothing happened and the woman’s arm returned in its place.

“Wha……”

“Just saying, curses don’t work on me”

MMM: Mind Manipulation Magic (Chapter 135)​

Mind Control.
“…..I, I don’t know that woman!”

She seems so intent to feign ignorance.

I decided to slightly use mind manipulation magic, Confess.

“I did it”

…..She admitted to her crime in a matter of seconds.

Amazing, for it to be so effective.

There’s no need for something like investigations.

『Since Master holds 〈Mind Manipulation・Extreme〉』

Could I also make people fall in love with me?

『…………It is possible, but I wouldn’t recommend abusing it』

Hahaha, I’d never do something like that (Monotone)

More Analysis Stuff for Appraisal (Chapter 135)​

I used 〈Appraisal・Extreme〉 to analyze the plants and the unfinished drugs.

“I see, I solved the mystery”

“Eh, really?”

I nodded, and then I saw through the Second Princess’ secret.

“She was secretly developing a potion to stop one’s growth!”

Can BFR others straigh to heaven (Chapter 136)​

“No problem”

“Hey, why am I getting sold off!?”

I used teleportation magic on Lucifer.

“See you, I’m sure your big brother Michael will love this”

“Anything but thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat~~~”

After I sent Lucifer off to the Heavenly Prison we entered the village.

Attraction Magic (Chapter 136)​

More mind manipulation, I guess.
Lela stopped crying when I held her.

She was soft and warm.

“My, oh my, she seems to be very fond of you, young man”

“Au, au”

“Why?! Why am I no good but that guy’s fine~~~~!?”

Hahhahha.

Babies, who are pure existences, can intuitively sense who’s pure of heart after all.

『Master, You used Attraction Magic, didn’t you?』

Can put gases and stuff into his infinite storage pocket dimension (Chapter 139)​

Despite that, there was still a huge amount of miasma.

“……As I thought, I can’t just leave this stuff here”

I had no other choice but to put this stuff in my 〈Infinite Storage〉.

That's all for now. I'm kinda sorry for whoever has to read through all of this to check it. Still, what do you think, everyone?

Thanks you two. I will soon apply this then.

I also think that this seems fine to apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back