• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Commandments vs The Hero/Monster Association! A great fight
For this battle we are only using the High 7-A's (No Grayroad as they cant fight with him here)
Speed is = and the Hero/Monster Association will work together and forget all past quarrels.

R.9bbf58650c14a88843f605bc4f83b278

All of the commandments scale to 3.3 gigatons (I think) And they all have class G LS. Monspeet - Gloxinia - Drole - Galand - Derieri.

x3zbqb0win2z.jpg

Next up we got the Monster Association Fighters. All of them scale to 2.4 Gigatons and class G. Black Sperm - Elder Centipede - Homeless Emperor (Unknown LS) - Gale - Hellfire

OIP.sJORaNGs3cNXQtt8cQKGJgHaFW

After that we got the Hero Association Fighters. All of them scale to 2.4 Gigatons and class G. Flashy Flash - Genos - Kamikaze - Bang

Everyone here starts off in their STRONGEST forms (Ofc it has to be within High 7-A and below).

OGC.8f5cbf52fb0a8cfcc2c9b08ea26e70a4

Who do yo guys think takes this?

Commandments - 7
Hero/Monster Association - 3
Incon - 0

Last edited:
I don't think this is a fair fight in the slightest.

Just looking over the profiles, the Commandments have far more versatility and hax powers. They also have shit like regen negation, soul manip, mind manip, etc etc. Not sure what you're expecting the haxless physical opm characters to do.

Also, Homeless Emperor is only High 7-A with one attack that takes time to charge.

Platinum sperms currently scales to 6-C value. I am pretty sure he blitzes and one-shots everybody.

Last edited:
I think a lot of their hax just seem to be off resisting stuff. The real hax characters i didn't add, thats why people like grayroad are not on here

Droles pain manip only comes into play on anyone intolerant to pain.

Only one thats useful againts is homelss emporor and he's a long range fighter so I doubt it would even come into play.

They dont use soul hax in character. OMP Characters should have resistance to Fear Manip as they dont get scared by the monsters that scare regular people.

Whats Monpeets effect enducement.

Deriere's is only when committing impure acts or whatever, killing isn't impure to them and no one will betray so that wont come into play.
Deriere's combo star can be dodged and reset, considering skill goes to the OPM characters it isn't much of a stretch.
Galands petrification is only if they lie. (Also he's the type to flaunt and expose his commandment)

Monspeet's Status Effect Inducement
Cadres and Heroes don't usually hide their feelings.
Everyone's Fear
Let's be honest here. While by the wiki's standarts it would work, they are too arrogant to be affected by that. Even King didn't scare them.
Gloxinia and Drole's Stat amp
I don't think it would help much.
Deriere's Combo Star would... **** everyone up
Doesn't it require it to be a continues attack?
Everyone's Soul Hax
It is not in character.

Stomp match, let's keep it moving.

The number of abilities and slight hax abilities the NNT characters have is overwhelming for the haxless OPM characters.

Black sperm is useless even if you give him 6-C scaling. He gets haxxed to death. 54 trillion 7-Bs don't matter at all.

Homeless Emperor gets defeated before he can charge his High 7-A ball.

Gale and Hellfire are just physical fighters bruh. They get beat to shit by everyone here.

Elder Centipede gets ganged up on and has its regeneration negated.

Anyway, my bet is on team OPM this time. The opposition wouldn't use their wincons in character. OPM team is more numerous and seems to be more skilled. Genos can blitz(Over 7 times speed advantage) and one-shot them(Their AP still wouldn't be close even if they combined). Atomic and Flash should have a slight speed advantage due to Sun Blade and foot techniques. Elder Centipede would evolve if they don't negate his regeneration. Homeless Emperor can attack from distance. His High 7-A attack takes time but it is still him not going all out.

Stomp match, let's keep it moving.

The number of abilities and slight hax abilities the NNT characters have is overwhelming for the haxless OPM characters.

Black sperm is useless even if you give him 6-C scaling. He gets haxxed to death. 54 trillion 7-Bs don't matter at all.

Homeless Emperor gets defeated before he can charge his High 7-A ball.

Gale and Hellfire are just physical fighters bruh. They get beat to shit by everyone here.

Elder Centipede gets ganged up on and has its regeneration negated.

Homeless emperor stays back and doesn't fight hand to hand, also he's gonna be mainly support here just to annoy the commandments.

You have characters like galand who can only be high 7-A through a limited transformation.

Galand and Derieri are also physical fighters.

Homeless emperor stays back and doesn't fight hand to hand, also he's gonna be mainly support here just to annoy the commandments.

He doesn't have that luxury. It's a 5v5, and monsters aren't exactly the best at coordinated attacks. (They suck)

You have characters like galand who can only be high 7-A through a limited transformation.

He starts in it tho

Galand and Derieri are also physical fighters.

Difference is they have abilities that Gale and Hellfire don't to make up for it.

Let's be honest here. While by the wiki's standarts it would work.
That's where the honesty end, so I'll just finish it up here.
I don't think it would help much.
It would, they far outskill their haxless opponents. They'd demolish them.
Doesn't it require it to be a continues attack?
Yes, and it will happen, Deriere can also amp herself beforehand. Feat manipulation and everything.

SDS curbstomps.

He doesn't have that luxury. It's a 5v5, and monsters aren't exactly the best at coordinated attacks. (They suck)

He starts in it tho

Difference is they have abilities that Gale and Hellfire don't to make up for it.
I added the hero association fighters as well, since it was a stomp i had to make it more fair.

Is it only 7-A monsters and not the whole association up until 7-A?

Speed equal Phoenix could sway the battle.
If i do that then i would have to add character with a lot of hax in the SDS team and it will turn into a stomp again. Lets just leave it at this cause this seems to be a good battle to me.

Back