• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

10-C tournament

Rules:
1.1. No smurfs or stonewalls(If character is stonewall you can elaborate in how him being stonewall wouldn't be op)
1.2. Everything higher than 10-C is restricted.
2. Speed is always equalized.
3. If Inconclusive then I'll make a coin flip.
4. The character which are small sized allowed however it should be compensated by some possible advantages.
5. You can put 2 characters, since there's not much 10-C's one per verse.
6. Not too much or/and too op hax.

I'll begin
1. Wrecking Ball (Overwatch) (Wrecking ball restricted)
2. Grandpus (Screw form restricted)
3. Macavity (Stageplay key)- @Robot972
4. Wishiwashi (Solo form) - @Psychomaster35
5.Sandy cheeks (Base form, inventions restricted)- @Psychomaster35
6. Flumph - @Lou_change
7. Timmy Turner - @Ned_the_outer_god
8. Phoenix Man (Monster chick man) - @Great_king_frog
9.Time vulture - @DontTalkDT
10. Othinus - @DontTalkDT
11. Togame - @Lou_change
12. Bug-Eaten (Ratt restricted) - @Ned_the_outer_god
13. Gray Fly (Tower of Gray restricted) - @Cloozuma
14. Cheap trick - @manu_zarri
15. Janus (Nightmares of Alamir) - @Ricsi-viragosi
16. Grey Matter (Ben 10) - @Blahblah9755

Round 1:
Wrecking Ball vs Bug-Eaten
Grey Matter vs Togame
Sandy Cheeks vs Timmy Turner
Janus vs Grandpus
Cheap trick vs Phoenix Man
Macavity vs Wishiwashi
Flumph vs Othinus
Time vulture vs Gray Fly

Round 1 losers edition:

Round 2:

Round 2 loser edition:

Semi final:

Semi final loser edition:

Final:

Last edited:
That's Ok, I'll choose then 2 among the list and others would be able to make an own choice from list.

Timmy seems fine with Magic restricted.
Would like to ask how Second coming exactly ± works.

Well I wanted to make one per verse, and Sandy already entered, but if there nothing would left I guess Squidward can enter.
Although would like to ask how his op hax works(Immortalities, Invisibility (As seen here), Sleep Manipulation via clarinet tunes (As seen in "Employee of the Month"), Teleportation, Time Travel (As seen in "SB-129"))
Invisibilty was because he wanted to run away from a job, time travel seems non combat applicable since he has to freeze himself, not sure about teleportation and sleep manip though

Invisibilty was because he wanted to run away from a job, time travel seems non combat applicable since he has to freeze himself, not sure about teleportation and sleep manip though
I watched entire episode of "Employee of the month", I found that meme with Squidward and clock but didn't found sleep hax

I watched entire episode of "Employee of the month", I found that meme with Squidward and clock but didn't found sleep hax
iirc he used his clarinet to play a lullaby to get Spongebob to sleep, but that was only because it was nighttime and he was feeling sleepy

iirc he used his clarinet to play a lullaby to get Spongebob to sleep, but that was only because it was nighttime and he was feeling sleepy
Than I guess he can be added, of course restricting everything above 10-C, but would wait for more 10-C characters for more variety of Roster.

Last edited:
Are plant creatures fine, or is it/they too hard to kill?
My second nomination would be a time vulture.
Plant creatures seems very hard to kill not because of her oxygen stuff but the fact that to kill her you need to kill every plant creature, and I guess there's a lot of them. Seems like type 8 immortality from some point.
But would ask how far away from each other are plant creatures?

Plant creatures seems very hard to kill not because of her oxygen stuff but the fact that to kill her you need to kill every plant creature, and I guess there's a lot of them. Seems like type 8 immortality from some point.
But would ask how far away from each other are plant creatures?
It depends on when and where. At their peak, they covered 3 rings that extended through the entire solar system.
However, we could use them at a later point after that universe was destroyed. At their lowest, there is a group covering just 200 m^2. Assuming 1 creature per 1 m^2 that would work out to about 200 of them.
Those plant creatures would then be pretty close together, as they were all within the same room. There is no real limit for how far apart one could take them, though.

If not, then I nominate this normal animal. (Or Othinus in case you don't want normal animals)

Well, I guess it would require very hard time for 10-C's to kill every plant creature, maybe if 1 plant creature was far away from other that I guess would count as incap or Ko.
But then I think I'll put Othinus, she looks fun to use.

As far as I know he's by far one of the weakest if not the weakest 10-C. Basically no one from 10-C roster here would be able to affect him and vice versa. Which would lead to incon or maybe to automatically Cell's lose because everyone can just outlive him: "The length of a cell's life can vary. For example, white blood cells live for about thirteen days, cells in the top layer of your skin live about 30 days, red blood cells live for about 120 days, and liver cells live about 18 months.".

As far as I know he's by far one of the weakest if not the weakest 10-C. Basically no one from 10-C roster here would be able to affect him and vice versa. Which would lead to incon or maybe to automatically Cell's lose because everyone can just outlive him: "The length of a cell's life can vary. For example, white blood cells live for about thirteen days, cells in the top layer of your skin live about 30 days, red blood cells live for about 120 days, and liver cells live about 18 months.".
Icic. In that case I'll include Gray Fly without Tower of Gray

Icic. In that case I'll include Gray Fly without Tower of Gray
Wait a second, an old man is 10-C?
Because if you meant the fly it is by itself an Stand aka "tower of gray".
I think it should be changed in CRT by far cause stand user of Tower of Gray is definitely and not 10-C.

Tier: 10-C, 8-C with Tower of Gray
yes but it shows old man who's stand user.
The fly is a stand aka "tower of gray". So I guess the fly is 10-C why user is 10-B. I think I'm gonna make a CRT on him.
Like, I'm very good remember that episode and this fly cassualy killed a human.

yes but it shows old man who's stand user.
The fly is a stand aka "tower of gray". So I guess the fly is 10-C why user is 10-B. I think I'm gonna make a CRT on him.
Like, I'm very good remember that episode and this fly cassualy killed a human.
The fly is 8-C for harming Star Platinum

Back