• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

10-C tournament

Then, the question is, who is 10-C?
Not a fly cause it's "tower of gray" and it harmed SP, and not an Old man because he is, just average human not below it.

The old man
But isn't usually old mans considered as 10-B and not 10-C?
Although then I guess he can be added if there's would not option left. I still want more variety of roster but I guess since it's Jojo and I had to expect something like this when there's Jojo he can be added(especially when one is from diamond unbreakable and other is from Stardust crusaders), although reccomend to find also another options if there's left.

But isn't usually old mans considered as 10-B and not 10-C?
Although then I guess he can be added if there's would not option left. I still want more variety of roster but I guess since it's Jojo and I had to expect something like this when there's Jojo he can be added(especially when one is from diamond unbreakable and other is from Stardust crusaders), although reccomend to find also another options if there's left.
Dunno, just written as that.

SCP-157 works kinda weird since I guess it's a parasite which would kill everyone in roster from inside.
Grey matter looks fine though.

Worm Janus? His EE is only after defeating an enemy, regen takes hours and is only Low, and his adaptation and evolution are limited enough that they shouldn't matter in a fight with a single enemy.

As a leech, he does have some really strong toxin (a drop could kill an elephant) that he can release from every part of his body, so that may be too much.

I mean, how can anyone lose to it? Since outside help isn't allowed and it can only talk, it just loses due to incapacitation eventually, no?

I mean, how can anyone lose to it? Since outside help isn't allowed and it can only talk, it just loses due to incapacitation eventually, no?
Hm, well, good point actually. Since I would specify a battle place as different rooms instead of new yourk where someone, somehow would look in the back. There's no chance someone will look at the back in the room with no people.

Then, he can be added, he never canonicaly met, let alone fought any jojo character on this list.
Worm also seems fine. And one more character left, you 2 can try to find someone also if you want.

Hm, well, good point actually. Since I would specify a battle place as different rooms instead of new yourk where someone, somehow would look in the back. There's no chance someone will look at the back in the room with no people.

Then, he can be added, he never canonicaly met, let alone fought any jojo character on this list.
Worm also seems fine. And one more character left, you 2 can try to find someone also if you want.
he intracted with his user, rohan and koichi only. so ye, none of those jojo characthers here

Worm Janus? His EE is only after defeating an enemy, regen takes hours and is only Low, and his adaptation and evolution are limited enough that they shouldn't matter in a fight with a single enemy.

As a leech, he does have some really strong toxin (a drop could kill an elephant) that he can release from every part of his body, so that may be too much.
Btw, feel free to specify which key is used since both seems fine.
I can't think off the top of my head, but I could probably go & look through the Tier 10 Category, to see about profiles to possibly Nominate.
I'd probably end up with several to choose from.
If that's okay with you, I could do that.
Little reminder that there's only one place left so be prepared.

Oh wait, yeah.
I guess forgot about one gray when saw another.

Then yeah, list is full and I would building a tournament right now.

Ok, I made Gray Matter enter, now before starting the tournament I'll ask everyone does he seem Ok with choosen battles?

Lol, sorry. I got distracted & lost focus. I guess I'll have to look into possible entrants next tournament.

Back