• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

10-A, 9-C with Weapons Tournament. Round 1 Match 8. Black Hat vs AAHW

if you truly believe he says everything in that panel all at once, make a crt to put that on the profile, as not only do no numbers on that panel actually overlap, but that's just speculation that he's saying all the numbers at once.
My bad, I meant It they where to close toghether

But I don't think you are understanding, I'm not saing he said every thing at one go

He is talking like a continus bean that overwhelmes the oponent while he is talking "random"

My bad, I meant It they where to close toghether

But I don't think you are understanding, I'm not saing he said every thing at one go

He is talking like a continus bean that overwhelmes the oponent while he is talking "random"
10 meters is half a tennis court. an athlete can easily cross that distance within a few seconds, the grunts should be capable of the same thing.

even if he's speaking incredibly fast he's going to need more than a few seconds to overwhelm either of them even when speaking super fast

10 meters is half a tennis court. an athlete can easily cross that distance within a few seconds, the grunts should be capable of the same thing.

even if he's speaking incredibly fast he's going to need more than a few seconds to overwhelm either of them even when speaking super fast
I beg diferent, trough this is irrelevant sinse his most used move is meele combat, only using this powers on expecific situations

I mean, ge uses a new power to deal with others every time they get on his nerves without exitation
Not every time. Sometimes doing so resulted just in physical assault.
That also brings up another point: Black Hat only uses the superpowers if it is comedically appropriate, similar to a toon force user. So against a straight physical assault without setup none seem appropriate.

This is fair, trough I still don't see what stop Black hat to shoot lightining or a raibow fron It's belly whem getting annoyed
he has to say a line before shooting the rainbow which would get him killed and he doesn't really start with lightning, nor does it seem he uses it for combat, he used it to show off that science doesn't mean anything in a comic strip and he can do whatever, he'd probably have to be pushed farther than annoyed to use it offensively.

Not every time. Sometimes doing so resulted just in physical assault.
That also brings up another point: Black Hat only uses the superpowers if it is comedically appropriate, similar to a toon force user. So against a straight physical assault without setup none seem appropriate.
Fair enough
he has to say a line before shooting the rainbow which would get him killed and he doesn't really start with lightning, nor does it seem he uses it for combat, he used it to show off that science doesn't mean anything in a comic strip and he can do whatever, he'd probably have to be pushed farther than annoyed to use it offensively.
Fair enough

And just to get this concluded

Jobbers FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Why hasn't my black hat vote been counted.
because grace started a while ago.

and your points relied on them not starting in the middle of the colosseum, which since they're 10 meters apart we can assume they did start right in the middle facing each other.

and the cowardice is only a sometimes, as they are very willing to run at things that are far superior to themselves (Mag torture, Hank, Jebus) without a second thought and they should be no different here.

Your wincons rely on him running in the outer parts of the colosseum and having them lose sight lines despite the fact they're 10 meters apart and speed is equalized making it impossible for them to lose track of him. in CQC he gets destroyed due to having no training, while his opponent does.

Back