• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(1 S - 7 SK) Scar vs Shere Khan

Jasonsith

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Translation Helper
Battle takes place in the center of the New York Central Park.

9-B vs 9-B now.

No speed restriction.

But Roar of the Elders is banned.

Scar (The Lion King) - 1 - Epsilon R

Shere Kha - 7 - Frieza force soldier 100, Christian Higdon, GojiBoyForever, Kiryu2012, Tonygameman, HeadlessKramerGeoff777, GalacticIron

The meme - 0

Probably Khan. Scar himself admits that he has little experience as a fighter, tending to rely on intelligence. While he can surprisingly put up a fight against his younger and more fit nephew, that doesn't change the fact that he does not have much actual combat experience. Khan has terrorized the jungle to the point that everyone except the elephants are fearful of him.

Being a tiger, Shere Khan is larger and stronger, and since Scar doesn't have time to try to plan ahead in this setting, he's gonna very quickly be forced to engage Khan in melee. This may end up going the same way as a regular lion vs tiger match at some point or another.

"Scar is almost at the same level as Simba, and Simba is skill enough to beat a small group of hyenas, he was beated just by a large group of hyenas. By the otherside Shere Khan didn´t notice Mowgli tying a branch with fire to his tail.

So my vote is for Scar"

It was from another thread but if it does end up like a normal lion vs tiger fight, I'm voting Scar for this reason

Kiryu2012 said:
Being a tiger, Shere Khan is larger and stronger, and since Scar doesn't have time to try to plan ahead in this setting, he's gonna very quickly be forced to engage Khan in melee. This may end up going the same way as a regular lion vs tiger match at some point or another.
I shall assume you vote for Shere Khan for your own reason. Tell me otherwise.

Poll updated.

Votes counted.

See if Scar will suddenly take over.

I'll put this in the grace now. Going by the tiger vs lion logic, Shere Khan should be physically stronger then Scar and if even elephants (who have no natural preditors in real life, btw) are afraid of him, then it's safe to say that Scar should be as well. Shere Khan has my vote.

23 hrs later see anyone would have free time to add the results

Back