• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

1 More Discord Ability CRT (One for the Road)

Maybe. I would prefer if you ask a few administrator to help us out though, as I am not certain.

Looking back on it, I don't think Discord actively negates logic. It's just an aspect of his chaos, which is naturally illogical by nature. So, when Starlight went to a world full of chaos, the spell couldn't find logic to work with. But Discord has never really controlled aspects of chaos before. So, he probably shouldn't get it.

Okay. That seems to make sense. Does the page need to be edited accordingly?

Okay. Has anyone asked some administrators for input help?

Bump. Also, just out of curiosity, are there any ways to beat this type 8 immortality other than concept manip. or hax (like sealing etc.)? Or is there a way to destroy chaos by killing all people or smt?

You would have to destroy Chaos itself to destroy him. Which is pretty hard anyway considering he resists Conceptual Manip

You know if Discord can nulify logic couldn't that mean Ancord could nulify chaos like powers that aren't logical? e.g Acausality and Madness Manipulation

Back