• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

1-A time manipulation

Except the discussion topic was Masadaverse?

If it wasn't that then he should have said so from the get go

Sorry then, it's just that if we talk about beings that are "above" the concept of time then we need to think another verses besides Masada.

Yuri you're literally makiing things up as you go and AS I SAID earlier Yato himself tried to use his pwoer to drill through hajun's singularity and yet its too deep even for him, and knowingly u guys should know about how singularity scales to how powerful a god is, which it literally shows how powerful hajun is compare to yato. idk why we're having these discussions in the slightest, i dont see any justification to debunk what i claimed or those who support the idea that hajun is just that incomprehensively superior to yato.

I realize that Hadou gods, philosophical speaking... are part of the Taikyoku, not above the same? Gudou, by what I understand, are part of their own Taikyoku's view? If what I said is nearly correct, when we talk about "time stopping" we are just referring to the fact that Ren won't allow something to change even the in slightest, bar the thing that if his opponent's Taikyoku is superior to his, then that change is irrelevant. Also... is Hajun above Taikyoku as a concept or is he Taikyouku itself?

BleedingPeach said:
I realize that Hadou gods, philosophical speaking... are part of the Taikyoku, not above the same? Gudou, by what I understand, are part of their own Taikyoku's view? If what I said is nearly correct, when we talk about "time stopping" we are just referring to the fact that Ren won't allow something to change even the in slightest, bar the thing that if his opponent's Taikyoku is superior to his, then that change is irrelevant. Also... is Hajun above Taikyoku as a concept or is he Taikyouku itself?
I mean, I've been hearing he's above Taiji conceptually when people bring up how he'll be High 1-A after revisions just as much as how he just has insanely high and rapidly growing Taiji and is still part of the system, albeit the most powerful part of it (think Hypnos but on steroids).

To me, the latter makes more sense with what I know of the verse but the former could also work I suppose.

If that's the case then the fact that he went to the point of being defeated by someone in Pantheon. Not saying that's a nerf but actually I want to know, how's that conceptually possible? But don't take to much time thinking about that, since he's not actually revised, the question I have is: is there something above Taikyoku? Conceptually speaking, mostly because it isn't a concept but THE CONCEPT

Probably not. I heard that Naraka was supposedly even above Hajun and viewed Taikyoku as "information in his system" but that is no longer the case from what I know.

oh my... Taikyoku/ Taiji is the source of the shinza gods own power and that includes even gudou gods who has taiji raiting on them. Hajun is not above taiji but he breaks the scaling of the taiji count as his power is immeasurable and keeps going higher. As for Ren/ Yato's law, yes if a god who has higher taiji or even qualitively superior without being 1 taiji above Yato can resist his law.

Since I read comments regarding the defeat of the Eastern Expedition vs Satanel's... memory? I don't know, but the thing is that comparatively speaking, Gudou are something like the "middle class" regarding Taikyoku and Hadou are the Taikyoku "CEOs ". Please don't be offended by what I said since I just came to this comparasion is something that I made to try to understand the dominance regarding Taikyoku.

Having said that, Taikyoku means that when you came to an epiphany about their Law, how did Sakuya and Keishirou managed to overcome Manji Mandala? That is interesting but I don't see any explanation about that, so can someone please help with this doubt?

I think it's a PIS? Since they violated Hajun's law of making everybody that has no their own Taikyoku into narcissistic bastard so hard that it made a flaw in his Law with their obviously not incest love

>obviously not incest love

Not even Hajun can withstand that lol

It got explained in another thread by Alf IIRC, I think it was a masada discussion thread?

Makkurona said:
I think it's a PIS? Since they violated Hajun's law of making everybody that has no their own Taikyoku into narcissistic bastard so hard that it made a flaw in his Law with their obviously not incest love
But Masada isn't dumb to do that. Hell! He even wrote a fiction that show us that gods could have mortal desires. Maybe, since Kariji isn't translated, there's no one who see and understood that scene. Also, he isn't Jeff Loeb his plots have plausibility and he has something that Loeb doesn't. What? A BRAIN

ShrektheHandsomeOgre said:
Even when this is fiction we are always trying to explain the capabilities and abilities of those characters in a logical way in order to engage in debate. We don`t use concepts such as "omnipotence" for being impossible to prove.. But then we pass on such bullshit as timestop in a place beyond the concept of time... Really? In the same way there is no "beyond omnipotence suggverse stuff" there is no "timestop in a place beyond the concept of time". Please, explain to me how timestop in said setting wouldn`t degrade the previous formal setting to just a higher dimension instead of a place that trully trascends such concepts.. In the same way beings beyond beyond beyond omnipotent only downgrade the previous being to an 1-B power level.
Just to add, but Ren's timestop is conceptual in nature, so the "time" that he is stopping is most likely the very concept of change

because thats what his ability does, it doesnt stop time and its never been that way but it was seem to be explained that way.

Back